Just ordered my first Pierotucci bag! Show me yours too.

p.s.

I'm gonna try to get my Mum to post modeling pics by tomorrow, but if she's too shy I'll do it myself to help give people some idea of how big the 30 is when worn, in terms of proportionality :smile:

Once again gorgeous bags. I really need to take the plunge, but I can't make up my mind.

I also want to once again give my reason for preferring this over Hermes. I could probably afford a Hermes, but I have limits as to what I'll spend on a bag and most of all with these bags I get exactly what I want, as opposed to what some SA deems me to be worthy of.

Once again gorgeous bags. I really need to take the plunge, but I can't make up my mind.

I also want to once again give my reason for preferring this over Hermes. I could probably afford a Hermes, but I have limits as to what I'll spend on a bag and most of all with these bags I get exactly what I want, as opposed to what some SA deems me to be worthy of.

Good point!

Shiba,

I already posted these on the other Piero thread, but just wanted to repost them, as I'm so excited! 30 cm beige firm leather bag.

47b7da28b3127cce82ada1bd128600000016100CZNGLlo1asY

Cute kitten!

Such beauties! Silly kitty.

That beige color is really growing on me. It looks so soft yet still quite classy.

I would love to see modelling pics of the 30. It will really help me see the sizing.

for the critics: Do you buy Hèrmes because of quality & design or simply because the brand is regarded as the bag royalty?!

I don't think people can/want to make others think a Pierotucci is an Hermes simply because most people in real life do not know Hermes... I want to pay for design and quality, not supporting a company that's not my own

About original: if it was not a status bag but a different item like a computer, wouldn't you choose the one that can offer you the same or even better quality for a lower price?

I got them today! Yay!

The bag is great, nice size but a little odd it get in and out of. It is taller than wide so things will pile up a bit. The leather is very sturdy, and the style of bag has reinforcing to make it stiff. The edges are glazed, even on the strap and stitching is even. The hardware is not heavy duty but also not cheap looking. The inside is lined in smooth leather. It looks and feels like it will stand up to daily use.

Customer service was good, all questions answered, shipped promptly and well packed. I chose silver hardware and requested the stitching to match the leather rather than contrast. Came exactly as requested, no extra charges.

The pochette is not what I expected but still nice. It is quite a bit bigger than I envisioned, but that is my fault for not comparing measurements. I wanted it for lipstick, pens, etc. but it is large enough to use as a clutch. There is no lining, just the suede side of the leather, in the same color as the exterior. It would be good inside larger bags, such as a Speedy or tote style bag. It is also the firm leather but there is no stiffness. It feels thick and is not flimsy.

Overall, they are more expensive than the average bag but I am pleased and will order again.

I got my bag yesterday. It's a 32 cm Polished Leather Kelly with Gold Hardware in Bordeaux. Overall the bag is beautifully made.

Because I got it off ebay, it was a bit of a bargain so I did not mind the flimsy leather of the key hanger. I just wish the ties would lie straight in the front and the leather used for the strap and key hanger was the same gorgeous leather as the bag. This polished leather scratches easily. Because the key hanger is made of an inferior unpolished leather, it's a tad scuffed on its cover. I find the gold a bit startlingly yellow and will ask for silver hardware in future. The handle is also slightly askew.

The bag in a little big on my five footer frame but I can't live with any less because the design of the kelly lacks depth and can't hold many things. My Medium YSL Muse is around the same size but much wider and can hold much more. This kelly is said to be 0.82 kg empty and is not a featherweight when filled up. I have a tiny bottle, my long wallet, a novel, a lip gloss and my handphone inside. I don't think I can stick an umbrella in.

I think the bag is elegant and whispers of wealth. Maybe I need a Piero Birki now, in Orange Soft Leather or Red Firm Leather. 30cm or 35cm for Ms Shorty? :idea:

Is there a Piero sale coming up?

Outfit: H&M sweater, Ness pants (Singapore brand), my mom's belt, knee-high chocolate boots (not in picture)

Attachments

• DSC_0095.jpg
    DSC_0095.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 524
  • DSC_0084.jpg
    DSC_0084.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 402
  • DSC_0088.jpg
    DSC_0088.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 384
  • DSC_0094.JPG
    DSC_0094.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 381
corsetted, that Kelly-style bag looks fabulous on you! I don't think anyone will notice the scuffed clochette, it's almost impossible to see in the pics. Can you elaborate on what you mean by the handle being askew? Is it off-center?

shiba, post pics! I'd love to see what your unusual bag looks like IRL.

corsetted, your bag is beautiful and it looks lovely on you! The more I see of the Kelly style the more I'm convinced that I need one. :P I'm a shorty too (5'1"); I'd been eyeing the 35cm, but judging from your pictures I think a 32cm will be big enough.

As for a sale...the only one I'm currently aware of is the big sale at the end of the year. Prices are slashed big time; I got my 40cm for half price this past January!

spiralsnowman, I just love, love, love that beige firm leather! The color is yummy -- it makes me think of marshmallows! Hmmm, I'm feeling the need to take my beige 40cm out for a spin tomorrow...

Oh, and I've been a very bad girl...I ordered a new Piero yesterday. :yahoo: I'll post pics when it arrives!

I'm glad the Piero thread is back in action.

hippiechic: as you can see from the pictures, the handle is not exactly symmetrical. It's slightly pliable so it might have been squashed out of shape. It's not noticeable when I'm carrying it.

foxmonkey: The 32 cm Kelli looks big ya...but it doesn't hold a lot. Can you please model your lovely gold 35cm for me? I want a Birki next and I'm worried that'll look too big for me. I have this silly fear that the clasp looks too big on a 30cm Birki and that the B35 cm is more aesthetically proportionate.

Thanks for all your compliments. I'll try to put up more pics in proper sunlight. :smile: