Jumbo or M/L classic flap? (pictures inside!)

Thank you everyone for their inputs! I figured that perhaps I should update you guys about my decision!
I ended up keeping my jumbo because after using it a few times, I found that its quite roomy and the caviar is so sturdy so its good as a weekend/shopping bag.
I also ended up purchasing a m/l beige lambskin with GHW as a special occasion bag before that 1500AUD price increase in Australia!!
I think we always want what we don't/can't have..so whichever one you end up choosing, you will also want to have the other one. hehe...

photo.jpg

IMG_7488.jpg

Off to BAN ISLAND now!~~

Thank you everyone for their inputs! I figured that perhaps I should update you guys about my decision!
I ended up keeping my jumbo because after using it a few times, I found that its quite roomy and the caviar is so sturdy so its good as a weekend/shopping bag.
I also ended up purchasing a m/l beige lambskin with GHW as a special occasion bag before that 1500AUD price increase in Australia!!
I think we always want what we don't/can't have..so whichever one you end up choosing, you will also want to have the other one. hehe...

photo.jpg

IMG_7488.jpg

Off to BAN ISLAND now!~~

Great decision! I love both of your bags. I always thought I wanted the M/L because I'm only 5'3. I purchased the M/L first. Then, I couldn't stop thinking about the jumbo until I purchased it last month. Enjoy both of your lovely bags!

Off to BAN ISLAND now!~~

Congrats, it's a gorgeous m/l!! I was reading your thread, because I was going through the same dilemma. I have a black caviar jumbo w GHW, I don't get to use it that often, I was thinking of selling it, but I didn't want to regret later. I think I'm going to save up for lambskin m/l, it looks so elegant.

photo.jpg

IMG_7488.jpg

Off to BAN ISLAND now!~~

Congrats! Gorgeous bags both sizes looked great on you but now you wont have that dilemma now that you have both 😊

{QUOTE]

this is so true! For the record, I don't think the Jumbo is too large for you. They both will be great Enjoy

photo.jpg

IMG_7488.jpg

Off to BAN ISLAND now!~~
Very Good decision, Both of Your Bags are TDF!