Jumbo or M/L classic flap? (pictures inside!)

Many of you advised that I'd look good wearing the jumbo with a winter coat so I tried it today :smile: I must admit, i think jumbo actually looks better with winter coats than with dresses! :smile:
IMG_21681.jpg

IMG_21671.jpg

IMG_21651.jpg

Had the chain shortened a little :smile:
IMG_21661.jpg

Ughh...but I just can't stop thinking about the M/L..!! Should I sell this jumbo? Would I make too much of a loss?

Last edited:
I like them both! I prefer the jumbo, but for what you are using the bag for, the m/l is technically better. Only sell your jumbo if you just can't live without the m/l because you will lose some $! In a perfect world, you could keep the jumbo and buy a m/l ;)

I love love love jumbos, I think it's perfect for activities like weekend shopping :amuse: BUT I prefer the M/L for going out to dinner and drinks and formal occasions. Large bags shouldn't be used for formal affairs, no matter how expensive it is lol

I'm having the same dilemma!! They both look great! When you have 1, you keep thinking the other 1! So think about how much things you normally carry..carry a lot go with jumbo.otherwise go with m/l..they are iconic bags esp m/l size are harder to get @ boutiques(they are always sold out more quickly). But it all boils down to what you are using it for.. if u always attend formal dinners go with m/l. They are both good for daily use!

I'm having the same dilemma!! They both look great! When you have 1, you keep thinking the other 1! So think about how much things you normally carry..carry a lot go with jumbo.otherwise go with m/l..they are iconic bags esp m/l size are harder to get @ boutiques(they are always sold out more quickly). But it all boils down to what you are using it for.. if u always attend formal dinners go with m/l. They are both good for daily use!

Goodluck to you and please let us know what you end up deciding! :biggrin:

Many of you advised that I'd look good wearing the jumbo with a winter coat so I tried it today :smile: I must admit, i think jumbo actually looks better with winter coats than with dresses! :smile:
IMG_21681.jpg

IMG_21671.jpg

IMG_21651.jpg

Had the chain shortened a little :smile:
IMG_21661.jpg

Ughh...but I just can't stop thinking about the M/L..!! Should I sell this jumbo? Would I make too much of a loss?

Don't sell your jumbo!!! If you want a M/L just save up until you can get one.... If you sell your jumbo afraid you may regret it. Save up and get m/l and then you can use both!!

M! Looks so elegant on you.

Today i was told at Chanel that they have stopped referring to jumbo as jumbo and that size is now large. Maxi is extra large. Wander if this is true!