Jumbo or M/L classic flap? (pictures inside!)

I like both the Jumbo and M/L on you, they have a different look. Many people prefer the Jumbo for a daily bag or if they carry more stuff with them. The M/L is more limited size wise, I have one and don't use it very often during the day. Maybe you'll have a better idea what you want when you get your second one in a few years!

I think you can pull off both. I think jumbo would have looked better with your casual outfit when u tried on M/L at boutique and the m/L would look better w your dressier outfit .... Both are great styles, options but if you can only have one I'd say M/L best for you.

I think you look great with both size - You're tall and great with jumbo and ML is always great to have as it can be worn as single chain that's so classic and more dressy in my opinion. Good luck with your decision! ;)

I agree with you that it looks so classic when worn as single chain! However, I do find that the bag hangs a bit too high up when worn double chain. Is it meant to hang up that high?

---------------------------------------------------
I am also a bit concerned about how much I can fit in the m/l. I don't carry a lot but I like to have the option of carrying more when/if I ever need to.
And...do you ladies think that a black lambskin m/l can be worn with casual outfits as well?

I would like to have these bags in my collection:
Black Jumbo caviar with GHW (which I already have, should I sell it to buy Black M/L lambskin with GHW?)

AND definitely a
True red M/L lambskin with GHW someday... :smile:

Last edited:
Both bags look good on you. However, for the way you intend to use the bag, I would go with m/l. The jumbo can definitely be used with casual clothing but I don't think it will look good with dressier outfits.

Both looks good on you. If you only want to keep only one then think about how many things you normally carry. If not many, you can never go wrong with M/L cos you can wear it in the day till night even for formal occasions. Though I love Jumbos, it may be too big for formal dinners. So the choice is yours...

+1 for M/L! :tup: Get the one you'll actually use. Just because the jumbo is bigger and maybe a better value when they are side by side doesn't mean you'll end up using it.

Both look good on you. But if you are not planning on using the bag as an every day bag, and only want it for evenings or special occasions, then the M/L would suit better.

For casual look, jumbo looks better for your height. You can do cross body with jumbo too, but not m/l. With your height, you can carry off the cross body look with jumbo better than the petites (2.55 large works best for us the petites).
For me m/l doesn't hold enough as a weekend bag, not formal enough for parties (use clutches or WOC), is most useful for weddings and funerals...
How about keeping your jumbo and buy a WOC for parties?