JEANHOLIC - What else is competing with handbags for my money???

Wow Jenny!!!! Great collection.....I've only got 3 SFAM, and about 4 pairs of BCBG (they are seriously just as comfy as SFAM and fit really good - shorter hem too...sometimes I don't have to spend the $15 at the tailor!)

impressive jean collection! i wish SFAM and Paige were more readily available in Australia... but we have tsubi, bettina liano and sass & bide so im happy!

yay for being a student living in jeans 24/7

sendmeonacruise said:
I love your collection!!! I'm jealous ;)

Being a college student, I'm too broke to afford many designer jeans. I have like 5 pairs...LOL.

Thanks! Don't be jealous, there were lots of sacrifices. And heck, I didnt get my first pair until recently, we all gotta start somewhere :graucho:

ayla said:
You're a richer student than I ! I've got.. zero. :crybaby:(oh the shame !!!)

OK! My next goal is to transform you into a denim whore :nuts:

Pursegrrl said:
You've got a TDF collection! I too love my jeans, but don't have quite as many (yet!) LOL. I'm very lucky that I work in IT so I can wear jeans, a nice top, great shoes (and a great bag!) to work and I'm all set so I've definitely invested more than in traditional "office" clothes.

Thanks!! Do you mind if I ask what IT is, is it a section in a dpt.store? MmMm your work dress code is FAB, I would enjoy going to work so much more if I could wear denim!

mischa said:
wow Jen, great collection!!!!i love your 7FAMK!!!!!!
congarts:biggrin::heart:
Thanks mischa!

maro888 said:
I can't stop looking at your jeans...your collection is amazing :smile:
Can I ask you what style is the frankie b jeans on the top left hand of pic 5 with the "red heart" logo at the back pocket? I love it....
Thanks in advance

;)

twiggers said:
Wow Jenny!!!! Great collection.....I've only got 3 SFAM, and about 4 pairs of BCBG (they are seriously just as comfy as SFAM and fit really good - shorter hem too...sometimes I don't have to spend the $15 at the tailor!)

Thanks Naomi!! You just reminded me of something... I remember trying on a pair of BCBG jeans and falling absolutely in love with them! I wonder why I didn't get them back then, I must try on a (couple) pairs this weekend!

lovensparkle said:
Goodness I just saw this thread and your jeans collection is AWESOME! :nuts:

Thanks! :love:

wannabelyn said:
OMGAWD JEN!!!
tthat's a lot of jeans!!!

HAHHAA. I said the same thing when I was organizing my closet and my mom says the same thing every time I get a new pair :roflmfao:

rach_mack said:
impressive jean collection! i wish SFAM and Paige were more readily available in Australia... but we have tsubi, bettina liano and sass & bide so im happy!

yay for being a student living in jeans 24/7

thank you! i need to try on all the brands you mentioned, I've heard RAVES about them!!

mello_yello_jen said:
Woah, 2000?! Neat!! I didnt get my first pair until 2005, haha, I'm so slow :shame: Aww that's so cute about your husband!! My boyfriend has 1 but that's only because I bought it for him, haha.

Is SFAM more expensive in HK?

yes..so my purchases were in LA..only bought once in HK..brands from LA are much expensive here so i wait until i go back for shopping spree.

Im a stay at home mom so I wear jeans a LOT! I love SFAM, Citizen, Rock & Republic, and some Banana Republic jeans too!

Im not that big on jewelry and I think Im sort of watch weak. I dont have anything too out of this world watch wise.

Rock and Republic will be my next big denim purchase.
I'm not sure if you have a Loehmans near you, but they had these, which sell online for $168, for $49.99
AWESOME.

meow509 said:
yes..so my purchases were in LA..only bought once in HK..brands from LA are much expensive here so i wait until i go back for shopping spree.

Oh yea, I heard. My friend just went to HK and told me the markup was around 25% :wtf:

Luccibag said:
Im a stay at home mom so I wear jeans a LOT! I love SFAM, Citizen, Rock & Republic, and some Banana Republic jeans too!

Im not that big on jewelry and I think Im sort of watch weak. I dont have anything too out of this world watch wise.

Me neither Lucci! Wow, I can only imagine how great your jean collection is :nuts:

sratsey said:
I'm a jeans whore too.
Love your collection.
Mine is made up of Antik, SFAM, COH, True Religion, Frankie B and I just added a pair of J&Co.

Thanks! I have heard a lot about j&co, must try it out soon!

and OMG those r&r is GORGEOUS!!! WOW, thanks so much for the heads up, I'm going to look for one in the area!

harlem_cutie said:
I have 10 pairs of R&R. Love them. I have a humongous behind and these jeans make em look juicy lol

All these raves about r&r is making me wish I could miraculously gain 20lbs!

pinkandgreen said:
Next time my mom says I have too many pairs of jeans, I'm showing her this thread. I'm glad other people share my affliction for denim

Yea, I'm glad I'm not the only one. :smile: