JEANHOLIC - What else is competing with handbags for my money???

bettiney said:
I LOVE YOUR JEANS!!!! I wish i could have half of your collection. So which one is your most favorite right now?

Thanks! At the moment my favorite is the Frankie B Geisha patchwork signatures. :P

vuittonGirl said:
I love the jean collection. Keep it coming, girl.

Thanks!! I need to add some more, I don't think I've gotten a new pair since last month :Push:

omg i love your flynts collection! lol do they fit true to size? like how do they compare to true religions or the sigs? =] lovingg ittt

thanks!

in regards to the flynts, i cant help with comparision to TRs (because ive only tried on two pairs and they both didnt work well on me :wtf: ) but I can definitely help with comparision to other 7fam styles. imo you should size up for the older flynts and size down for the newer flynts; they are a little snugger than the sigs around the waist and thigh area.

let me know if you want me to take some comparision measurements or anything!

OMG!!! :nuts:

I LOVE your collection! I have just gotten into jeans and have been trying to find jeans that fit me properly. I really love your Flynts, they are TDF!

I aspire to have a collection like yours someday! Thank goodness my workplace lets me wear jeans all the time! :lol:

Woah, I'm a bit late on my replies, apologies! :shame:

kaye - yea!! i hate the new sizing that SFAM uses, I have no idea what fits and what doesnt. now i have to try on every pair that i like :cursing: i imagine it's harder to find the right size in canada?

aarti - haha! i've slowed down in the past few months :nuts: more money towards handbags!

honu - hi A!! I imagine your collection will exceed mine's SOON :graucho: i loveee your latest pairs!!

mello_yello_jen_: i'm so jealous of your jean collection! i just started collecting designer jeans and only have 3 pairs! but i love all 3 pairs of them. i would have more but it's hard for me to find the right inseam. i'm only 5'2" and i need like a 32 inseam. i only found one pair of 7's that are good length the other pair i have are too long & need tailoring. and i found a pair of TR with 32" inseam which i love! i also met paige of paige denim and she said she is going to be coming out with a petite line! so im excited for that!

jenny, i think we'll just have to stick with our j brand and paige :sad:
i'll let you know when i've received my j brands!! :biggrin:
btw, i have an update about the perfo poch. plate. we'll chat about it later. ;)

di0rwh0re - thank you! are you in the bay area?! I know Paige was recently at Nordie's Valleyfair. OH and good news, the petite line is already out! However it's very selected so hopefully there will be more in this line because I love it!

azia - thank you!

kaye - email me! actually, i'll email you soon!

nerdphanie - thank you for the recommendation! i must try some earnest sewns

iheartJoes - thank you!! is your username inspired by your love for denim? :graucho:

di0rwh0re33 - I also met Paige, I met her at Valley Fair last weekend! Are you in the Bay Area? Her petite jeans are available at Bloomingdales in SF and Macys SF.