JEANHOLIC - What else is competing with handbags for my money???

ashlend - thanks! yea, I'm afraid that once I get out of school... my jeans will gather dust :Push:

pinstripes - aww thanks!! I think about 99% of the jeans came from macy*s, I have to try on the styles before I purchase them to make sure they fit just right so I hardly do online shopping. I love your collection of jeans!!!

tiffany - haha, thanks!

Hehe, I'm BUSTED!

But I must admit those ones are not my own. I buy and sell jeans in another forum.

hey there, do you also sell men's jeans? Looking for an AG Hero for my husband - any chance?

generally, absolutely love denim - any of you tried Notify - they are absolutely perfect. I have three pairs, one of which saw me through my pregnancy (NOT a maternity one, let me tell you, that makes you 1000 times feel better when you are huge, ready to pop any minute, and you STILL fit into designer denim!!!!!) - ok, so they were the biggest size available, but so what!
now post pregnancy I totally love Superfine (UK brand) and AG Casablanca.

(but do I EVER have time to go out and wear fancy stuff????)

leanbeanee - thanks! yea, im trying to cut back... i'm running out of closet space :sad:

tylisa - i'm thinking of folding mine's instead of hanging them, how easy is it to find a pair you're looking for?

lara - I must try Notify! I love finding the perfect jeans, haha!

Minnie - Thanks Minnie!! The ones with the kissing birds are Frankie B's

Lol..I thought I had a lot of jeans :lol:
I currently have:
Seven for All Mankind
A pockets (yellow stitching)
pink crystal Havanas
pink crystal skulls (Bloomies exclusive)
cropped Flynts
Great China Wall Havanas with red stones
black denim with black crystal A pockets

True Religion
Bobby's
Joey's (semi-destroyed..I don't like TOO many frayed places)
Billy's
Purple corduroy Joeys
Brown corduroy Joey Big T's

It's nice to know there are more pants-addicts out there ;)

Wow, lots of jeans!!

I'm actually a PANTsholic, can't stop myself from buying black dress pants, I have tons and yet when I see a nice pair I can't resist, at the end of the day I wonder why I need half my closet full of black pants? But I can't resist....

However I collect them more than I wear them so some of them still have the store tag on them :shame:

Wow Jen, you have lots of amazing jeans! :love:
I especially love how you color code your hangers. :idea:

And you dont have just a few with the tags still attached, I think you have more then 50% of them with tags attached! lol. :jammin:

I bet you have a pair for everyday of 6 months ;)
I wish I can say the same :sad:

Rebecca - I love the crystal skulls!! and cropped flynts? sooo jealous!

miss2a - black pants are soo practical! and I think every pair is different (unless of course you buy the same pair)... fit, style, etc.

poppincourt - thanks!! :shame: about the tags, I swear it's less now because I set a bunch to get hemmed, haha! and I wish I had enough pairs to last me everyday for 6 mths, then I'll never have to do the laundry :roflmfao: hey if you come shopping with me, I bet you'll have enough to last you a year!! I'm an enabler :P

I love your collection!! Plus I better about my jean addiction looking at yours. I'm in love with both 7FAM and COH, even though my all time favorite jeans are a pair of Lucky's that I bought years ago.

I love your collection!! Plus I better about my jean addiction looking at yours. I'm in love with both 7FAM and COH, even though my all time favorite jeans are a pair of Lucky's that I bought years ago.

thanks shoppy! aw yes, i still have a couple of my fave jeans from DKNY and guess? and such brands :heart: