Jean Schlumberger Fanclub

Hi all! I went looking for engagement/wedding rings today with my boyfriend. I am personally not a fan of the huge rock traditional engagement ring look, just not that practical for my lifestyle. So personally am interested in more of a diamond encrusted fancier band.

I came across the 16 stone ring and loved it! So classic and pretty. My question is, do you think this ring is okay for a wedding/engagement ring? I know its up to the individual and of course I will choose according to my tastes at the end but would love to hear thoughts.

Also, I saw the diamond+rubies/sapphire combos and thought they were very pretty. Do you think these work as well for the occasion, or is it too untraditional?

I think either one would work just fine!

Hi all! I went looking for engagement/wedding rings today with my boyfriend. I am personally not a fan of the huge rock traditional engagement ring look, just not that practical for my lifestyle. So personally am interested in more of a diamond encrusted fancier band.

I came across the 16 stone ring and loved it! So classic and pretty. My question is, do you think this ring is okay for a wedding/engagement ring? I know its up to the individual and of course I will choose according to my tastes at the end but would love to hear thoughts.

Also, I saw the diamond+rubies/sapphire combos and thought they were very pretty. Do you think these work as well for the occasion, or is it too untraditional?

Oh wow! I adore Carolyn Kennedy’s personal style. This makes a lot of sense.
I had just finished reading a book based on her + JFK Jr in which the ring was mentioned. Then went down a rabbit hole last night of reading about people who wore eternity bands instead of traditional engagement rings... Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Coppola. You'd be in good company.

So just wanted to share that the white house wedding featured Tiffany jewelry. Peter wore a Schlumberger daisy brooch. And Naomi had on Victoria pearl drop earrings.

I think I also heard that Naomi’s wedding band is Tiffany. But I didn’t see any photos, so don’t know much about what style it is. Probably an embrace style, if I had to guess.

3E5C13A9-335F-4A03-B29C-C399F0CC56F9.jpeg

82D31697-A715-4753-86C4-769A900F313F.jpeg