Jean Schlumberger Fanclub

My tenth wedding anniversary (legal stuff) is coming up and I have requested this to enhance my 32 year old - we're in grad School, I love you, but let's stay unmarried hippies simple lapis inlay band. Don't get me wrong, I love my first ring, but I think I have room in my heart for the sapphire/yellow gold 16 stone version.

Two weeks ago while browsing on Tiffany website, I came across schlumberger turquoise egg! I’ve always been drawn to the egg and ribbon composition, and turquoise is my Achilles. Long story short, it was ordered in and arrived this week. :smile:
IMG_4362.jpeg
It is quite hard to capture the true colour of the turquoise. It’s closer to this vibrant blue below.
IMG_4354.jpeg

My first and only schlumberger piece.

Two weeks ago while browsing on Tiffany website, I came across schlumberger turquoise egg! I’ve always been drawn to the egg and ribbon composition, and turquoise is my Achilles. Long story short, it was ordered in and arrived this week. :smile:
View attachment 5818025
It is quite hard to capture the true colour of the turquoise. It’s closer to this vibrant blue below.
View attachment 5818026

Beautiful! Enjoy

Reactions: Meowwu
View attachment 5818025
View attachment 5818026

Such a beautiful pendant!! Congratulations!

View attachment 5818025
View attachment 5818026

Congrats on your lucky find. My Schlumberger egg is my first and only Schlumberger too.

Reactions: Meowwu
Hi all! I went looking for engagement/wedding rings today with my boyfriend. I am personally not a fan of the huge rock traditional engagement ring look, just not that practical for my lifestyle. So personally am interested in more of a diamond encrusted fancier band.

I came across the 16 stone ring and loved it! So classic and pretty. My question is, do you think this ring is okay for a wedding/engagement ring? I know its up to the individual and of course I will choose according to my tastes at the end but would love to hear thoughts.

Also, I saw the diamond+rubies/sapphire combos and thought they were very pretty. Do you think these work as well for the occasion, or is it too untraditional?

I know this is an older post but i have a friend who has the all diamond as a wedding ring and her husband has bought her additional bands in diamonds and sapphires to stack for anniversaries, etc. I love that look and goes with her lifestyle and aesthetic

Reactions: jjgg and JulieKat
Hi Everyone ! I hope you are going well.
I have been wearing my flame earrings quiet a bit and here are some requested modelling shots. My apologies i am NO model. Two dinners and a ball. After looking through my pictures, it seems i wear the same jacket everywhere haha.
xx

View attachment 5804452

View attachment 5804453

View attachment 5804454

View attachment 5804456

View attachment 5804460
@JessicaRabbit1 you and the ear clips look stunning. On the website, the Schlumberger ear clips do not have posts, do you find them to be secure without them and still comfortable?

@JessicaRabbit1 you and the ear clips look stunning. On the website, the Schlumberger ear clips do not have posts, do you find them to be secure without them and still comfortable?

Thank you so much.
No they dont have posts which i am actually glad about. The earrings are quiet heavy as they are quiet large and take up a large portion of my lobes. So it stops them from falling forward or moving about. They are on securely, obviousy if they get pulled on quiet hard they will come off, but i found they wont just come off whilst you are dancing (i was not headbanging just incase someone looses an earring in a mosh pit haha).

In terms of comfort, they are quite comfortable in the beginning of the evening but towards the end your earlobes can ache a little. It depends how long you are wearing them for. I dont think i could wear them all day to work and then go to dinner afterwards and not feel a thing. xx

Reactions: Hiker4life