Jean Schlumberger Fanclub

I was in Tiffany's this weekend and saw the Lynn earrings in person for the first time. I was spellbound! I never gave them much thought aside from noticing how elegant they are, but I may have to take the plunge.

thanks very much ! i shall try to remember to share a nice photo of them !

Hi Everyone ! I hope you are going well.
I have been wearing my flame earrings quiet a bit and here are some requested modelling shots. My apologies i am NO model. Two dinners and a ball. After looking through my pictures, it seems i wear the same jacket everywhere haha.
xx

20230617 flame earrings 1.JPG

20230617 flame earrings 2.JPG

20230617 flame earrings 3.JPG

Photo 10-6-2023, 5 37 54 pm.jpg

flame earrings 5.jpg

I have been wearing my flame earrings quiet a bit and here are some requested modelling shots. My apologies i am NO model. Two dinners and a ball. After looking through my pictures, it seems i wear the same jacket everywhere haha.
xx

View attachment 5804452

View attachment 5804453

View attachment 5804454

View attachment 5804456

View attachment 5804460

They were designed for you in mind! I'm stunned, S T U N N E D! :faint:

xx

View attachment 5804452

View attachment 5804453

View attachment 5804454

View attachment 5804456

View attachment 5804460
You look amazing, as usual. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos. The earrings are perfection with your attire.

Absolutely stunning!!

Gorgeous!!! They look so beautiful on you!!! Enjoy!

Gorgeous and timeless ❤️

They were designed for you in mind! I'm stunned, S T U N N E D! :faint:
You look amazing, as usual. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos. The earrings are perfection with your attire.

Thanks so much ladies ! So kind of all of you to say such lovely comments. I am very grateful to be able to wear and enjoy these beautiful earrings :smile:
have a lovely day xx