It's Under The Tree! *update* I got my ring!!!

awww! Thank you guys!
It was supposed to be my 10 yr upgrade, but DH had an epiphany and decied to do it 2 yrs early.
I went to pick up my cert and apprasial today, it's 3.67, color is I w/ slight blue flour. and it's VS1.
The girls in the store were fawning over it, coming to see it again even though they had it yesterday before DH picekd it up.
They were really sweet telling me about DH coming in and talking about me and how/when he'd give it to me :love:
This whole 'thing' has been very sweet.
DH enjoying it means everything to me:girlsigh:
I wore it today and it mesmerized me.
I am having a hard time getting used to it! I actually seems like it might be too big{?}

awww! Thank you guys!
It was supposed to be my 10 yr upgrade, but DH had an epiphany and decied to do it 2 yrs early.
I went to pick up my cert and apprasial today, it's 3.67, color is I w/ slight blue flour. and it's VS1.
The girls in the store were fawning over it, coming to see it again even though they had it yesterday before DH picekd it up.
They were really sweet telling me about DH coming in and talking about me and how/when he'd give it to me :love:
This whole 'thing' has been very sweet.
DH enjoying it means everything to me:girlsigh:
I wore it today and it mesmerized me.
I am having a hard time getting used to it! I actually seems like it might be too big{?}

Tell me in a week or two if you still think it is too big.:graucho::graucho:

Your hubby is so sweet!:love:

You have the best taste in jewelry. And so does DH. I wouldn't know the first thing about shopping for jewelry that's why I don't wear any.
I really, really like it. congrats. Wear with pride.

Test it out and see if it's the right size for you. Sometimes decreasing it a tad makes a difference.....maybe go down 1/2 carat? I'm sure the store has an exchange policy, at least most of them do.

Wow...Swanky. It's really sweet of your husband to upgrade your ring & still want to surprise you. Your new ring looks stunning!!! It does look fake because it's so sparkly!! I love it!

Is it European cut??

YEAH SWANKY!! :yahoo:It's absolutely GORGEOUS and looks incredible on you! :drool: And don't worry about you thinking it's too big. The longer you wear it (doesn't matter how large) it starts to seem smaller! I don't know how that happens! :shrugs:

it's amazing! congrats! your hubby is so sweet too!
i think the sentiment is the best part of it all.... though that sparkly bling is pretty darn nice too, hehe