It's here...

aww,, I'm sorry you're not "feeling" the tote. When I received mine I thought I may also not like it because of the (new) texture. But it did grows on me very quickly, looks kinda easy to wipe clean. The Pink and hot pink are my favorites and not to mention the size, my small sig stripe is still a little bit big for me but this one is perfect. But anyway, let us know what you decided. Oh and it does looks good on you! Give her a little more time.. if you're really not happy then it is time to let her go.. :girlsigh:

I think I was SO psyched because of the pink and hot pink on this. I have to see if that's enough to make me keep it. :confused1:

I think that if you are not feeling the bag then you should return it. Don't let the pink cuteness suck you in!! OR if you still LOVE the pink try the large, it may not be that much bigger? I didn't order the large one today like I said I would.. I don't know... I was all ready to then I didn't.. I should though and if I don't like it I can always return it right?

Sorry you are not loving this bag...I agree if you don't love it I would return it. I got the medium and it feels like a good size tote for me...but I am very petite. I am sure there will tons of new bags with pink this year for you to pick from.

OK. I think this bag photographs larger than it is. What's the saying? The camera adds 10 pounds? (pics next to my medium choc Carly)

fronts1.jpg

sides2t.jpg

topst.jpg

sidehandlest.jpg

handlest.jpg

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am in LOVE!!! I love anything pink on a bag and it's even more beautiful than seeing it on the website!

I am going to get in SO much trouble when dh gets back from deployment...well, at least there is tax return soon! :nuts:

I'm bummed that you don't like the tote. The Heritage cult is dwindling...:sad:

Not that I don't like the heritage line. It's just the size that's bothering me. I might return it and wait to see what the large looks like IRL when they come in the stores and hope it's still around at next PCE if I do like it.