It's here...

Oh, no! I am so sorry this bag is being so difficult! I have the same concerns about the pink stripe. I know that with LV coated canvas the painted designs on it do sometimes flake or peel and it is not considered a defect. I wonder if the pink stripe would be the same.

I am really pondering the wallet - much smaller purchase than many other people! - and whether it would hold up well to the wear.

Oh, no! I am so sorry this bag is being so difficult! I have the same concerns about the pink stripe. I know that with LV coated canvas the painted designs on it do sometimes flake or peel and it is not considered a defect. I wonder if the pink stripe would be the same.

I am really pondering the wallet - much smaller purchase than many other people! - and whether it would hold up well to the wear.

Good to know that it's not considered a defect!:tdown: The wallet is sooo cute, I'm happy with that anyway. It's a keeper!

OK. I think this bag photographs larger than it is. What's the saying? The camera adds 10 pounds? (pics next to my medium choc Carly)

fronts1.jpg

sides2t.jpg

topst.jpg

sidehandlest.jpg

handlest.jpg

Ehhh..If you don't like the size of this one then I would go for the large. It couldn't be THAT much bigger could it? Maybe the satchel coming out? Now that everyone is commenting on how the stripe could rub off I think I am second guessing this bag for myself. I think I am going to stick to starting my own Legacy line collection. Let me get those credit cards swiping! That is after they are all paid off....of course!

I think that bag looks GREAT on you!!!!!!!! But, if you arent happy, then I say RETURN her for something you ARE happy with!!!! But, she DOES look GREAT on you!!!!!!

I'm going to think about it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do other than not wear it and not take off the tag until I do decide...

I think the bag is a nice size on you.....but you have to be happy. I feel so bad now. You've been through so much for this bag.

Thanks. For the love of our bags, eh? Part of me wishes that I gotten that black Ali instead. Ce la vie! I hope I like the Madison I won on Ebay *fingers crossed* It was delivered to the apt office today but I probably won't get there until Sat am because they close before I get home from work.