It's here...

Thanks. For the love of our bags, eh? Part of me wishes that I gotten that black Ali instead. Ce la vie! I hope I like the Madison I won on Ebay *fingers crossed* It was delivered to the apt office today but I probably won't get there until Sat am because they close before I get home from work.
Honestly I agree with you..I like the Ali better than this bag. The more I look at it the less I like it for some reason. To me it looks to stiff. I love slouchy, flimsy bags so I don't think this one is for me.

Oh I hate when this happens. I get all excited and psyched waiting for a certain bag that I have such high hopes for, then I get it and I'm like "eh, its ok..." I'm sorry this is happening to you. Wait another day or two and play with it at home again - maybe you will see something in it that you originally missed and wind up loving it. It looks really nice on you, not too small at all.

No feet on the bottom, just leather on the four corners. My one concern, honestly, is the stripe down the front. It looks like it could start peeling off. The one I received today has a few spots where there is already missing color. If that makes sense. I wonder if the pink is going to peel off eventually???

HOLY MOLY... tell me NO WAY

Oh no, I'm so sorry that you aren't happy with your purse. I happen to think it looks good on you. But you better wait to take the tags off because if you don't love it, you should get something else. Good luck finding the perfect bag, it's so hard.

I think I feel the same way about this bag . I also got it in this color in med.
Im not thrilled about it ! I am goning to return it and probaly something else and thanx for the info on the Xl satchel. I think I will call and get on wait list!
for pink!

I REALLY like it on you!! It's absolutely adorable! Frankly, I think the large is too big. It kind of takes away from the cuteness...overwhelms it, in mho. Think it's great...but of course, you have to be happy with it!:yes:

I think it looks really beautiful on you, the medium size...
But it seems that you're not happy, so maybe you should keep the tag on and let it out of sight for a few days, then come back to see if you still have that feeling for it..:smile:

I'm sorry you're just feeling "eh" about this bag. I personally like the medium on you. I think the large will be overwhelming and too "billboardish". Give it a few days and if you still feel the same, I would definitely return and wait for something better to come out. I'm sure their will more new Spring bags you will love. I get my Legacy pouch tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up. I have a feeling it will be too small but I will post pics regardless. Let us know what you decide to do with your tote...:yes:

I'm sorry that your pink tote wasn't all that you were hoping for. I think that it looks great on you, but if you don't love it, then send it back and get something that you do love!