Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mandi!! You have amazing taste!! David coat is sure a stable classic piece and the red Rodwell pants are so chic... going to be on my wishlist!!

For rest of the FW 2012 line... I am not too crazy for the cowgirl shirts and pants, except the cowgirl boots!! I know there are another lower cone heels version which I may have a chance to order them.... so I will see. :graucho:

I saw few FW new sneakers collection are up on eBay with crazy $ tag and the blue color ones are TDF!! These are going to be my 1st high top sneakers collection so I have the grey (Bekett) and black (Bazil??) ones on my wish list.... :P

I'm the same. I can't do cowgirl style. I'm really trying to focus on not getting carried away this season and trying to stick to more classic pieces rather than 'fashionable' if that makes sense. Trying to get more of a long term wardrobe rather than things that a good for one season.

I saw them too. I think people are buying them up and just selling them now as they can make $$. I love the blue too. Stunning colour! If I get another pair :P I'll get the anthracite I think. Yes the black are called Bazil and they have the black python print on them. Really nice! Are you going to get any? Silly question isn't it :graucho:

My outfit of the day
1e37276f.png

Thank you all ladies for your kind words!! :ty:

chantal ~ I want to specially thank you for leading me to the last size 36 Ulyse jacket on earth!! I was wearing stacked of Hermes Rivale, Bal GH bracelets & my "once was new and now vintage" Cartier watch.

nycbagfiend ~ to my surprise that malky has becoming my "working dog"... LOL... I been wearing it a lot lately as it is so light weight and justify for a breezy Spring day event.

birkingal ~ glad you kept the military style jacket, it is so casual chic!! You gonna find many great pairing ideas!!

angelastoel ~ just can not get enough of your Flana jacket!! Work of art!!

Tonkamama you look AMAZING! I am so glad we found the Ulyse, you are going to rock it! What arm swag do you have going on there? I am loving your whole look!

looking lovely as usual, tonka! you're also making a great case for the malky! :graucho:

can't wait to see the ulyse on you!

I picked this jacket from the Etoile line when I was in Turkey. No idea what it's called. Anyone knows? I was debating whether to get rid of it because it was so darn cold here but then this week.... the sun came out. :sunshine: For the first time in ....err... I can't remember, I can start getting some color on my skin :beach: (I've been told that I'm starting to look like the Twilight's Cullens )

The Malky looks amazing with the dress and boots, Tonka. I just love how you pair the outfits. Absolute perfection!

tonka!!! lovely pic again! please post more!!!;)

Tonka!!! So fabulous as always! I love your Ulyse! So glad you tracked one down!

@ tonkamama: you look amazing AGAIN...
I wore my flana yesterday:

Tonkamama, love your outfit! You look so stylish! Congrats with the Ulyse, can't wait to see you wearing it!

Looking HOT as usual! Love this! :cool:

I'm the same. I can't do cowgirl style. I'm really trying to focus on not getting carried away this season and trying to stick to more classic pieces rather than 'fashionable' if that makes sense. Trying to get more of a long term wardrobe rather than things that a good for one season.

I saw them too. I think people are buying them up and just selling them now as they can make $$. I love the blue too. Stunning colour! If I get another pair :P I'll get the anthracite I think. Yes the black are called Bazil and they have the black python print on them. Really nice! Are you going to get any? Silly question isn't it :graucho:
Mandi ~ hehe... I missed the boat last season so this time I am not letting them go!! If everything goes well ... I hope I can get both (the grey & black)!! :graucho:

Last edited:
So I finally took the plunge and bought the Franklin boots on ebay, and of course with my luck they were somehow lost in the mail!! The seller was verry nice and refunded me right away, but unless they are found, I'm back at square 1 trying to find a pair. Very sad :sad:

Great outfit! Looking forward to seeing your Ulyse, as I've promised myself I wont buy it and instead admire how everyone else wears it :smile:
soholaleni ~ thank you and I am clicking on the UPS tracking every now and then .... :P I am so sorry about what happened to your Franklin boots!! Keep looking and I am sure there will be another one pops up on eBay soon.

I love the Yuli scarf, the raw silk is just so soft and beautiful to wear.
I have the yellow, red and green version, but am hoping to find the cream with beige and light pink, ( ecru?)
I can't find one anywhere.
Any suggestions, I am new to the Forum!

I love the Yuli scarf, the raw silk is just so soft and beautiful to wear.
I have the yellow, red and green version, but am hoping to find the cream with beige and light pink, ( ecru?)
I can't find one anywhere.
Any suggestions, I am new to the Forum!
nancybird ~ welcome to the IM thread!! The only place you may find the beige color scarf is via eBay but you need to pay for a premium for it. GL ;)

mandi ~ May I ask again... have you seen any new Bobbys or Bostons released yet? Are Bostons have similar prints like Bazil? TIA.

Today's outfit ~ Jafney dress with Malky trench coat

I found Malky looks great with dress or skirt.

My Ulyse jacket should be here on Wed.... can't wait!!

DSC03362jpg_tpf.jpg
Cute! So chic, tonka, you're right, that coat goes beautifully with your dress:smile:
Can't wait to see you wearing your Ulyse:graucho:. I took it to Istanbul last weekend, was a hit I think:biggrin:

So true about the cowboy style! Thanks so much for all the info. Those cowboy booties look gorgeous, but hopefully for me, much too high!! 4 inches, wow...I know tonka's waiting for the lower heel version...About the David coat, it's beautiful and a classic piece. The price range is way over my budget...I think I'd get that leather jacket birkingal has preordered (the Kady), sounds divine!!
Great to see you around...I know how bad tpf is to the wallet, so some times I HAVE TO VANISH:P

Status
Not open for further replies.