Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks your so sweet! I really liked the quilting on the Hippo jacket. I'm funny with jackets though, especially the beaded ones. I like to see them first before ordering. I loved the Milwauke boot in black (this one but black) http://modaoperandi.com/isabel-marant-accessories-fw-2012/milwauke-boot-62381/ I think they will be the more classic of the boots (my opinion), even though they are still 'trendy' too.

I loved the David coat and the red Rodwell pants (look 24) http://modaoperandi.com/isabel-marant-fw-2012/looks/look-24-11878/
Also the Wilem dress (look 19) but not sure if the shirring will suit me. Crossing fingers :biggrin: http://modaoperandi.com/isabel-marant-fw-2012/looks/look-19-11909/

The Kady jacket is suppose to be (approximate price here) under 700 pounds. Sorry I've been MIA. I find it difficult to maintain everything these days unfortunately. Hey did you see that the new collection sneakers have hit Paris already? I've seen the blue and black. That means they should only be a few weeks off other stores I think. I need more time to save!!!!

i love your picks, mandicakes! i've been so focused on spring/summer that i haven't taken much notice of fall...i think i need some catching up to do!

thanks for the info on the kady--looking forward to that one, esp the price point!

Hi lovlies :hugs:

The Kady is coming in three different colours - Black, Framboise (deep red kind of colour), and rust (a friend in France told me this colour as she went to IM store there).

It's a cross in style between the Keni and the Sade. It's very similar to the Sade cute, has the shoulder tabs at the top, quilting (like the Keni through the upper chest area), and 2x horizontal zips near the bust (like the Sade) and 2x diagonal zips at the front (like the Keni). No belt at the base.

It's from the Etoile range and approx half the price that IM leather jackets normally retail for. Absolutely gorgeous!

You explained it far better than I did. I was lost when the SA went into the zigzags and quilt. :shame:

7203820796_280c2c61fe_z.jpg

I picked this jacket from the Etoile line when I was in Turkey. No idea what it's called. Anyone knows? I was debating whether to get rid of it because it was so darn cold here but then this week.... the sun came out. :sunshine: For the first time in ....err... I can't remember, I can start getting some color on my skin :beach: (I've been told that I'm starting to look like the Twilight's Cullens )

hey "M" love this outfit! so casual cool and laid back!!!:smile:

I picked this jacket from the Etoile line when I was in Turkey. No idea what it's called. Anyone knows? I was debating whether to get rid of it because it was so darn cold here but then this week.... the sun came out. :sunshine: For the first time in ....err... I can't remember, I can start getting some color on my skin :beach: (I've been told that I'm starting to look like the Twilight's Cullens )

Today's outfit ~ Jafney dress with Malky trench coat

I found Malky looks great with dress or skirt.

My Ulyse jacket should be here on Wed.... can't wait!!

DSC03362jpg_tpf.jpg

Tonka!!! So fabulous as always! I love your Ulyse! So glad you tracked one down!

I love this look! I can't believe you managed to snag the Ulyse jacket. What a find!

Amsterdam... killer styling :nuts:

I thought I would share a pic of my IM Sherman puffer jacket (from Winter 2011 collection). A heap more pic's here http://www.findmeamuse.com/2012/05/isabel-marant-sherman-puffer-jacket.html

FindmeamuseShermanjacket.jpg

So glad to see you back here! Been following your blog. I love this!

Cute pairing! Don't know what that jacket is called, but it's a great piece!

very chic! i'm not familiar w/that jacket name but i like! :biggrin:

glad the weather is picking up! i used to live in london and i remember the 2 summers i spent there...well, not much summer weather (not that there's anything wrong w/looking like those cullens--they're pretty good-looking for vampires! ;)

tonkamama said:

Tonkamama, love your outfit! You look so stylish! Congrats with the Ulyse, can't wait to see you wearing it!

DSC03362jpg_tpf.jpg
Looking HOT as usual! Love this! :cool:

I love this look! I can't believe you managed to snag the Ulyse jacket. What a find!

Amsterdam... killer styling :nuts:

I thought I would share a pic of my IM Sherman puffer jacket (from Winter 2011 collection). A heap more pic's here http://www.findmeamuse.com/2012/05/isabel-marant-sherman-puffer-jacket.html

FindmeamuseShermanjacket.jpg
You are the MUSE! So stylish! I love this shot-very cool.
Hi lovlies :hugs:

The Kady is coming in three different colours - Black, Framboise (deep red kind of colour), and rust (a friend in France told me this colour as she went to IM store there).

It's a cross in style between the Keni and the Sade. It's very similar to the Sade cute, has the shoulder tabs at the top, quilting (like the Keni through the upper chest area), and 2x horizontal zips near the bust (like the Sade) and 2x diagonal zips at the front (like the Keni). No belt at the base.

It's from the Etoile range and approx half the price that IM leather jackets normally retail for. Absolutely gorgeous!
OK I want one! :P

YAY for the sun! Awesome pairing. I want the sun to come out here-no luck today.

@ tonkamama: you look amazing AGAIN...
I wore my flana yesterday:
Gorgeous! :biggrin:

So glad to see you back here! Been following your blog. I love this!

Thanks so much. It's good to be back although I always spend more when I'm on the forum :graucho:

Cute pairing! Don't know what that jacket is called, but it's a great piece![/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh I'm so obsessed with her high tops!! Where did you see the black ones? Are they the black python print? TIA!

Hey... my black are from the Winter 2011 range (Bekkets) so don't have the black python print but I see they have already been released in Paris so won't be far off all the other stores. Maybe a few weeks. The python print ones look amazing! Are you going to get a pair?

Hi birkingal ("M") I love your Etoile jacket! That's definitely a keeper. Glad to see you're finally have some sun!

I hope this message displays correctly. I have no idea how to multi-quote messages so sorry if I haven't replied to anyone. Trying to figure it out :confused1:

Status
Not open for further replies.