Is this worth 3000+? Help me decide...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you have the means and it won't put you in debt, I say go for it. It's a beautiful bag.

2. I don't think that it is worth $3000 and I think that if you do get sick of it that it will never re-sell anywhere near that. I think it is too trendy. Having said that, I totally understand "bag crush" and have given in myself more than once- I just regret it later.

3. I have dark brown regular spy and Love it. I am not crazy about this denim one. But I am so in love about gold/silver spy though!
    I say it's not worth $3,000 of this denim type. I dunno maybe it's because I am not a fan of denim bags.

4. I agree with Bagpuss; a little too trendy for $3000. And I disagree with whomever said you could pass it on to your daughter. Not "classic" enough for me to be able to pass on. Just my opinion.

5. is it only me that thinks of squirrels as rodents? I would not pay to buy a bag with squirrels on it even if it were leather. that said, if you love it and it is not a big deal in your budget then you should get it because a limited edition bag will always have someone waiting in line to buy it if you tire of it.

6. I don't think its worth $3000+ for a denim bag, the LV denim was pushing it at $1200 :lol: If its over $1500, it has to be at least leather for me :biggrin:

7. I know exactly how u feel when i first saw the LV denim !!!!!!!!!!!! :nuts:
    But now i am pondering over this fendi denim..... :shame:
    I keep on telling myself it is unique.... :Push:

8. Bags-Of-Fashion, u r totally killing me here ~~~~~:love: :love:

9. Exactly, i keeps on wondering why it has to be so expensive for a denim bag... :evil: :evil: :evil:

10. true... but i am currently locked in a state for slouchy bags, :P suhali is not doing anything to me at this moment... :shame:

11. If you really LOVE it then you should get it. Is it pricey for the materials used .. yes... but who cares. If you can afford to buy it and it makes you happy go for it. It is true you could get a very nice leather bag for that price but if this is the bag you really want you might as well get it.

12. girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u just keep on throwing me into this nice image of me with my new denim spy.... :shame: :idea:

13. OOOoh, this Hermes fan loves your avatar! :smile:

The Fendi is very cute but my vote is no. I don't think it's worth it and you already have that darling black Spy. :smile:

14. Thanks greentea, Hug~~~~~ I am waiting for a JPG version as well...
    i luv green tea :love: :love: :love:

15. hehe well if you love it, do it :biggrin: