Is this worth 3000+? Help me decide...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't blame him - it's hard to imagine that much money for material - sorry, but I do think it's a bit much.

2. I'd say no also. too much for denium and you already do have another spy and I consider the spy a trendy bag.

3. i hope you get that birkin soon!

4. I know, it's so very Hermes! :smile: As is the orange. Lately, I've taken a liking to Potiron too. :smile:

5. its not worth 3000, the denim will fade ect..maybe get another bag?

6. hehe I've seen that one, but I really want the black. I saw a black/magenta Kelly and am hoping that the birkin version shows itself!:love: :love: :love: Come to HI, we can go birkin hunting together!!!!:nuts:

7. The piping :biggrin: I hope we can get the bags we want soon as well, its about damn time!!!!!:love: :nuts:

8. Deal! How crazy is this - dh and I are planning a trip to Maui in a year or so with our kids but now I want to switch to Oahu because of the H boutique at Ala Moana!!!

9. :lol: Take a day trip over here for the shopping :biggrin: A lot of people island hop while they are here. Where are you staying in Maui? I used to go there frequently, as the family has a vacation home there. Time feels like its moving in slo mo!

10. Haven't finalized the details yet but probably in a condo on Kaanapali beach. OOh - a day trip to Ala Moana.... :smile:

11. ^^^that would be awesome :biggrin: Let me know if you decide to do it :lol:

12. OKay!! :smile:
    It might be awhile. We're waiting for our daughter to get a little older -she's not quite 2 yet.)

13. I kinda agree, 3 grand for denim? BUT if you're financially flush like that, I say get it!