Is the Damier Azur too hard to keep clean?

have both mono and azur gallieras... I love my azur more! I baby my bags so it doesnt matter if its azur or mono :smile: I have 2 girls that will inherit my beloved and I want to make sure I can pass it to them as pristine as I can.

No regrets whatsoever!

I had a problem with some denim transfer but it wouldn't stop me from buying more. I didn't try to hard to fix it/prevent it though so it's kind of my fault. Azur is my favorite!!

No regrets at all! I think my Azur speedy is one of the prettiest bags in my collection. I haven't had any issues with denim transfer yet. The only thing that I get worried about is I don't want to handles to tan unevenly, I avoid carrying it in the rain or snow but other than that the bag isn't really that high maintenance. I've spilled coffee on the canvas before and it wipes off easily without leaving stains.

I think the Azur Galliera is gorgeous! I vote for that over Mono.

Reactions: chantalrose
I have an azur hampstead. And although I find it a useful bag, it does have transfer marks on it from rubbing against jeans etc. I don't regret buying it, but I won't buy any more azur bags.

I feel that the mono, ebene and azur bags are my "workhorse" bags that I use and don't really mind if they have issues.

I have an azur Sarah wallet, and I've tried finding a thread on how to clean the canvas and all I get are how to clean the vachetta. :sad: so I'm just wondering how everyone here cleans their azur canvas? For now I just damp a cloth and wipe it, but is there a better way? I have coach cleaner, so I'm wondering if that's ok?

how to clean the interior of the damien azur? I've read about baby wipes on the canvas. How about the interiors? There is a small greyish stain. I tried cleaning with wet wipes / damp cloth and also the white eraser. Seems like doesn't work.

how to clean the interior of the damien azur? I've read about baby wipes on the canvas. How about the interiors? There is a small greyish stain. I tried cleaning with wet wipes / damp cloth and also the white eraser. Seems like doesn't work.

What was the source of the stain?