Is it possible to get pen marks out of Coach leather?

omg!!! I work for coach and a cust. came in today w/ a parchment sabrina, which had a HUGE blue pen mark too! Dont use coach leather cleaner because it is not intended for that leather. Try on a small spot, Mr.clean magic eraser.hope that helps! :smile:

Hmm at least give him the bill for the apple conditioner!!!

I had already ordered the apple conditioner before the ink mark, wanted it on hand after reading all the kudos about it.

I'm gonna think positive that my leather folks will have a solution damn that must have been some kind pen that is like kryptonite to leather or something lol.

That's a great thing to realize, and I applaud you for taking that responsibility. I also cannot afford to replace a bag, because each one is a huge purchase for me.

Me too, I in fact I'm usually using funds that should be more practicaly spent elsewhere :graucho: I do my best to live by the "don't sweat the small stuff" motto, have had too many death's in my life not to know what matters and what doesn't so I set myself straight pretty quick though I still want to cry everytime I look at that spot *sigh*

Pen make are very hard to get out... I have never been able to... If any one can help it is BUNNY she is great at this stuff..

That lady is nasty..

I just tried using: an eraser, hydrogen peroxide, hairspray, perfume, and nail polish remover. NOTHING removed the pen mark. Luckily none of them ruined or removed any of the color Any other suggestions?

I think the hand sanitizer thing is working because if the high quantity of glycerin present in the hand sanitizer formula...that and the alcohol too…Glycerin is the main ingredient in most leather conditioners. If you could make your own without the fragrance, it would probably be better on your bag.

I used alcohol on a q-tip and alternated between that and applications of leather conditioner to get off some kind of old pen/white out/nail polish goo that was on my new to me Cashin Watermelon tote handles.

I was out shopping (at the outlet) and it was a bit crowded... the SA's were walking around with pen and paper in the hands and they must of bumped into me. I didn't notice it til I was in the car driving away!!

Any tips on how to get it out?!?!:cry:

Thank you so much! I tried alcohol but it's not budging. Maybe it's had time to settle and saturate.

I don't have any magic eraser from Mr. Clean right now. Do you think the longer I wait the harder it will be to get it out?

Last edited: