Is Chanel too feminine FOR MEN?

Is Chanel too feminine FOR MEN?

• Yes

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
I would say it depends on the piece, the cut and the man.

When considering a tweed jacket, The biggest challenge is getting the sleeve length right for a man.Overall, the proportions can be tricky for many men; however, a dear friend of mine wears both a chanel bomber and a gorgeous chanel turtleneck beautifully.

Reactions: papertiger
I have an IG where I show off ‚feminine‘ bags for other men to give them an idea on how they might look:

dudewithpurses

Not meant as advertising myself but I think this might help you to answer this question since I have about 6 Chanel bags.

To answer the topic: gender doesn’t matter, it just needs to work for YOU and as long as you feel great wearing it, that’s all that matters.

Enclosed you find some insta pics from my account (that’s a Chanel jacket btw and I am very tall)

E7F55666-0E31-4CEC-BF00-67F26561C493.jpeg

057280F5-FDD3-410F-A032-5B6BF73C04B7.jpeg

86BB7174-DC8E-4B50-BB65-F103910005C2.jpeg

I have an IG where I show off ‚feminine‘ bags for other men to give them an idea on how they might look:

dudewithpurses

Not meant as advertising myself but I think this might help you to answer this question since I have about 6 Chanel bags.

To answer the topic: gender doesn’t matter, it just needs to work for YOU and as long as you feel great wearing it, that’s all that matters.

Enclosed you find some insta pics from my account (that’s a Chanel jacket btw and I am very tall)

View attachment 5665250

View attachment 5665251

View attachment 5665252
Fancy jacket.

dudewithpurses

View attachment 5665250

View attachment 5665251

View attachment 5665252
Hottie Really though, you look awesome.

Reactions: Kuschelnudde

dudewithpurses

View attachment 5665250

View attachment 5665251

View attachment 5665252
Wow you look so good rocking those gorgeous outfits. Love your style

Reactions: Kuschelnudde