Is Chanel too feminine FOR MEN?

Is Chanel too feminine FOR MEN?

• Yes

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
It’s subjective, what you may think looks too femme, someone else may not.
I understand your point. However much of their men's pieces are feminine.

Here's a wallet:
1670448904800.png

And this is Jordan Barrett a very stylish male model but even he looks feminine to me in this piece:
Jordan-Barrett-Russh-Magazine-00.jpg

Super confused by this thread, just as I am confused by your other threads about 'wallets for men' and 'briefcases for men'.
What is it you're trying to work out? Are you looking for a brand that fits your personal style or one that caters to traditional masculine aesthetics?
If this brand's aesthetic is too traditionally femme for you, then shop a different brand. You yourself listed various "appropriate for men" brands in your other threads.
On the other hand, if you actually want Chanel, then you've had a wonderful insight into how men can rock the style by @Kuschelnudde.

Super confused by this thread, just as I am confused by your other threads about 'wallets for men' and 'briefcases for men'.
What is it you're trying to work out? Are you looking for a brand that fits your personal style or one that caters to traditional masculine aesthetics?
If this brand's aesthetic is too traditionally femme for you, then shop a different brand. You yourself listed various "appropriate for men" brands in your other threads.
On the other hand, if you actually want Chanel, then you've had a wonderful insight into how men can rock the style by @Kuschelnudde.
Looking for stylish yet masculine pieces.

I agree Kuschelnudde has a cool style.

I’ve got a pair of Chanel sneakers that I love. I wouldn’t call them feminine.
Chanel shoes FOR MEN are not so feminine. I kinda like these shoes by Chanel (but I like Balmain, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Gucci, Prada and Dior shoes more):
07-gq-3apr19_b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jblended
Looking for stylish yet masculine pieces.
Perhaps Paul Smith or McQueen or Coach for unique elements (like bright colours, studs or whipstitch details) in traditionally masculine construction? Or something like Hugo Boss for items that harken to the days when gender stereotypes and designs were more rigid?

I am a fan of people wearing what they love and showcasing their personalities through their choices, and I love seeing style at either extreme- be it gender-bending or more stereotypical- and everywhere in between. Given everything you've posted, the Chanel aesthetic is definitely not for you and you'd be happier looking at the brands you listed instead.

The current resale on those Chanel/Pharrell NMD's from 2017 is 6K - 10K (depends on size) so, yeah you may like them..but are you REALLY gonna buy them? My vote is no. Chanel is a very diverse house. If you like it buy it..if not, don't *shrug*