Is Chanel too feminine FOR MEN?

Is Chanel too feminine FOR MEN?

• Yes

Votes: 34 46.6%
  • No

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
Thread after thread after thread that's a poll (hence about the viewer only) showing screenshots of luxe items isn't about anything real. Daydreaming (bored teen in bedroom), school project, or stirring...maybe a combo, but nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: TC1
Thread after thread after thread that's a poll (hence about the viewer only) showing screenshots of luxe items isn't about anything real. Daydreaming (bored teen in bedroom), school project, or stirring...maybe a combo, but nothing more. S
VIP clients like me do it better than you ever could that's for sure.

I think Chanel is feminine, but isn’t it a design house geared towards women? To each their own, I find most their pieces a little too feminine for me. But I agree that their pieces look feminine but I guess it’s because it’s meant for a feminine base

If you’re looking for a traditionally masculine look, then maybe Chanel isn’t for you?

I’m a guy and I love Chanel for its feminine esthetic - the fun seasonal colors, the elegant tweeds, the puffy lamb skin quilts that double occasionally as stress balls… I think the whole cultural shift going on is that there’s nothing wrong with men adopting what’s traditionally been considered as “feminine” in the West. Men can be pretty, cute, whatever. It’s just clothes and bags - you wear whatever brings you joy, that extra boost of serotonin to get through life.

Otherwise, there are already tons of other fashion houses that have the look you’re looking for: Louis Vuitton, Dior, Givenchy, etc.

Last edited:
Pharrell is stylish but is no Brad Pitt
Not many men are, but that doesn't mean one can't find their own style & be stylish in a way that
is suited to them be it wearing Chanel or not.
There are no rules except for the wearer.. Be yourself, find yourself & wear what makes one happy
Might also add that Brad Pitt doesn't strike me as a clotheshorse however, when he wears a suit
just like the way David Beckham wears a suit, they each rock it, JMO

Last edited: