Is Anyone Else Disappointed In How The Escale Collection Was Handled?

I've been disappointed every now and then also. I do enjoy coming to this site like anybody else here to see what's going on in various topics. I like LV as much as the next LV enthusiast and can understand one's disappointments toward all the cancellations or limitations of goods and services. My husband was looking forward to the upcoming James Bond movie. We were surprised when the movie premiere was scuttled from April to later in the year, and that was well before anything else in the U.S. was even mentioned to have a potential delay. It got us to wondering about other things, and here we are! Hope everyone is well and able to use some of our downtime to appreciate those things we take for granted. Here's to wonderful bags, fashion, our favorite activities, family, friends, pets, our comfy loungewear and worn-in jeans, sweaters, slippers, etc. In this time of social distancing, I do get a kick out of seeing one of our neighbors chip his golfballs in the park behind our house. He dresses in the same black clothes every single day. He's quite a well to do fellow so I'm inclined to believe he does indeed have a stockpile of black pants, black shirts, black etc.

Cheers Everyone! (elbow bumping LV mono here)

I agree. Some folks are waaaayyyyy too stressed out to be here. Judgy and rude. I’ve never seen such awful posts. Totally unnecessary.

As already said, it’s a tough time. This place is a welcome escape but if you find yourself especially triggered by people spending money you should find someplace else to go.

Yep and they know who they are. They expect us to like their several escale purchases (sunglasses case even) while bullying others for the same thing. Too funny. I noticed one of the people who was the rudest has posted her sunglasses and card case from the escale collection all over the site lol.

I’m not it’s available online if someone wants it !! Everyone should have a chance at purchasing this line . Hopefully LV will get back to they way they used to handle business and not try to make everything so exclusive when it’s really not .. if it’s a pre order item not everyone has access to the store .

Reactions: JaneyBae