Involuntary Coach ban support group

I went to the outlet today. They didn't have everything I wanted to see. I was right, I love the flower print in pink the best. All they had in that print was the wristlet and wallet. I decided the wallet was too bulky for me and I don't use wristlets. The SA said the Klare it came in was a smaller version than the colorblocked Klare I saw in the store, but I don't think that is true. On FOS, all the Klares look the same size. Maybe if it goes to clearance and I happen to see it I'll try it. I didn't like the colorblocked Klare. I think the size is okay but I didn't like the leather and the color arrangement.

They didn't have the purple duffle but I saw the duffle in another color and also saw the purple. I wore my purple BV so I could compare. The Coach purple is a few shades lighter and very pretty but probably not worth getting in a style and size that is so close to my BV. The mini camera bags were too small. I could probably get away with the size in terms of what it holds, but I don't like the way it looks on. I don't like the way very tiny bags look on me. The proportions seem wrong.

I got the wildflower charm even though I already got the other one a few weeks ago. I couldn't resist. The colors are so pretty. This one is brights and the other is pastels. I wish the hardware wasn't brass though. Maybe black hardware would match more bags.

I also got the men's card case in the cute car print. The colors aren't as vibrant as they are on FOS, which is a bit disappointing but I still like it. I'm looking forward to seeing how useful this new style is. It seems more useful to me than the women's attachment card case. I'd never attach my cards to the exterior of a bag. That doesn't seem safe.

Sounds like overall the trip was worthwhile! i haven't stepped into an outlet in eons lol. it's not super close & fuel prices are insane here to go for just a wander around.

Thanks for your advice :smile:. I was going to return it this morning but I just tried the bag and the pouch with my things in them — and like them more than expected. Really comfortable and easy — the pouch can hold quite a bit. But can’t use it on a day like today where the temp will hit 90. Maybe I need a few more days to decide :lol:.

That looks very cuddly.

• Thanks
Reactions: Iamminda
Reactions: Alexa5
I don’t go to the outlet much but so far the price has been whatever discount is going on online.
The price is usually the same. I think there was once when it wasn't, but I showed them the outlet website and they price matched.

I paid more than that for mine because I didn't have the extra 15% off. I think they only had it on the weekend and I went during the week. I've noticed prices are usually better on weekends. For some reason, they gave me the extra 15% off on the men's card case I bought but not on the charm.
Thank you both very much!

I don't have high expectations but I am giving Tradesy a try for a group of items I want to sell--I just joined. I had been thinking about it, and decided to see how it goes!

I first started selling there many years ago and sold a lot there over several years. They used to have great sales promotions there. It took at least a couple of months before my first sale even with my reasonable prices :lol:. Luckily I didn’t have any problems. Once, a buyer said my bag, while as new as I described it, was not as good as the vintage quality she was used to in the vintage version so she returned it. I still got my earnings since it was not my fault. I loved their old policy that they keep and sell the stuff that buyers return (as long as the stuff is as described and not fake). I have heard later that T started returning stuff to sellers (instead of selling them in their own closet like before) since they had excess inventory piled up everywhere in their office :lol:. I hope it will work well for you now that they are part of VC. Good luck Alexa :smile:

Hi y'all! Hope you guys had a great memorial day weekend. My foster had a family come visit her and they love her! They are interested in adopting both her and her brother together! I'm so happy she's not going to be the only dog. I have never had a puppy before so it was amazing to see how fast they grow!
View attachment 5416562
That is such good news. Hope it works out!

Hi y'all! Hope you guys had a great memorial day weekend. My foster had a family come visit her and they love her! They are interested in adopting both her and her brother together! I'm so happy she's not going to be the only dog. I have never had a puppy before so it was amazing to see how fast they grow!
View attachment 5416562

Such adorable pups! :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

I first started selling there many years ago and sold a lot there over several years. They used to have great sales promotions there. It took at least a couple of months before my first sale even with my reasonable prices :lol:. Luckily I didn’t have any problems. Once, a buyer said my bag, while as new as I described it, was not as good as the vintage quality she was used to in the vintage version so she returned it. I still got my earnings since it was not my fault. I loved their old policy that they keep and sell the stuff that buyers return (as long as the stuff is as described and not fake). I have heard later that T started returning stuff to sellers (instead of selling them in their own closet like before) since they had excess inventory piled up everywhere in their office :lol:. I hope it will work well for you now that they are part of VC. Good luck Alexa :smile:
Thanks! Is it normal for tradesy to email asking a seller to add more pics and that even if it sells you have to add the photos, or they will cancel the order? I feel like either someone questioned a listing or they are doing a random check. All it is is just a silly little coin case, and there are only so many pics to take of the item. I added one photo, but really? This is what annoys me about new sites sometimes.

Thanks! Is it normal for tradesy to email asking a seller to add more pics and that even if it sells you have to add the photos, or they will cancel the order? I feel like either someone questioned a listing or they are doing a random check. All it is is just a silly little coin case, and there are only so many pics to take of the item. I added one photo, but really? This is what annoys me about new sites sometimes.

Yeah. It's normal. It's how they 'authenticate' - they use the photos. Dumb, but normal.

I haven’t sold on this site for 3 years but that never happened to me before. (I sold over 40 items there). But it looks like Jen said it’s normal so I guess it’s a new thing they have been doing since I last used them. I agree — it is annoying :lol:.

Yeah. It's normal. It's how they 'authenticate' - they use the photos. Dumb, but normal.
I haven’t sold on this site for 3 years but that never happened to me before. (I sold over 40 items there). But it looks like Jen said it’s normal so I guess it’s a new thing they have been doing since I last used them. I agree — it is annoying :lol:.
Thanks Jen for the update. I just found it kind of odd and threatening, such as what photos do you want me to add -- I have looked at listings on there from google searches and they have pretty basic amount of photos normally. Hopefully they don't do it on all of my listings. I just really wish I could use my preferred platforms, but the tax thing is very limiting.