Involuntary Coach ban support group

You are so close. $8.50 plus tax. It looked more purpley in the picture online. I think I would use the pouch for sure,
It's cute and totally worth the price! It's easy to return things on Amazon for any reason. You just have to do it within 30 days. They give you several options, two of which are to take it to Kohls or to UPS. You don't have to pack it back up. You just show them the code on your phone and hand them the item and they pack it up and ship it. It doesn't cost anything other than the trip to the Kohls or UPS.

It's cute and totally worth the price! It's easy to return things on Amazon for any reason. You just have to do it within 30 days. They give you several options, two of which are to take it to Kohls or to UPS. You don't have to pack it back up. You just show them the code on your phone and hand them the item and they pack it up and ship it. It doesn't cost anything other than the trip to the Kohls or UPS.

I think it’s because it’s a hot day today that I am wondering if I would use it. I like the pouch/wristlet for sure. I need to decide tonight and return tomorrow morning. Or I wait a week since I will be busy for a bit. I guess for the reason of return — I will pick color is not as described

I think it’s because it’s a hot day today that I am wondering if I would use it. I like the pouch/wristlet for sure. I need to decide tonight and return tomorrow morning. Or I wait a week since I will be busy for a bit. I guess for the reason of return — I will pick color is not as described
For Amazon, I always wait until the last week in case I change my mind or might have other items to return.

I went to the outlet today. They didn't have everything I wanted to see. I was right, I love the flower print in pink the best. All they had in that print was the wristlet and wallet. I decided the wallet was too bulky for me and I don't use wristlets. The SA said the Klare it came in was a smaller version than the colorblocked Klare I saw in the store, but I don't think that is true. On FOS, all the Klares look the same size. Maybe if it goes to clearance and I happen to see it I'll try it. I didn't like the colorblocked Klare. I think the size is okay but I didn't like the leather and the color arrangement.

They didn't have the purple duffle but I saw the duffle in another color and also saw the purple. I wore my purple BV so I could compare. The Coach purple is a few shades lighter and very pretty but probably not worth getting in a style and size that is so close to my BV. The mini camera bags were too small. I could probably get away with the size in terms of what it holds, but I don't like the way it looks on. I don't like the way very tiny bags look on me. The proportions seem wrong.

I got the wildflower charm even though I already got the other one a few weeks ago. I couldn't resist. The colors are so pretty. This one is brights and the other is pastels. I wish the hardware wasn't brass though. Maybe black hardware would match more bags.

I also got the men's card case in the cute car print. The colors aren't as vibrant as they are on FOS, which is a bit disappointing but I still like it. I'm looking forward to seeing how useful this new style is. It seems more useful to me than the women's attachment card case. I'd never attach my cards to the exterior of a bag. That doesn't seem safe.

I went to the outlet today. They didn't have everything I wanted to see. I was right, I love the flower print in pink the best. All they had in that print was the wristlet and wallet. I decided the wallet was too bulky for me and I don't use wristlets. The SA said the Klare it came in was a smaller version than the colorblocked Klare I saw in the store, but I don't think that is true. On FOS, all the Klares look the same size. Maybe if it goes to clearance and I happen to see it I'll try it. I didn't like the colorblocked Klare. I think the size is okay but I didn't like the leather and the color arrangement.

They didn't have the purple duffle but I saw the duffle in another color and also saw the purple. I wore my purple BV so I could compare. The Coach purple is a few shades lighter and very pretty but probably not worth getting in a style and size that is so close to my BV. The mini camera bags were too small. I could probably get away with the size in terms of what it holds, but I don't like the way it looks on. I don't like the way very tiny bags look on me. The proportions seem wrong.

I got the wildflower charm even though I already got the other one a few weeks ago. I couldn't resist. The colors are so pretty. This one is brights and the other is pastels. I wish the hardware wasn't brass though. Maybe black hardware would match more bags.

I also got the men's card case in the cute car print. The colors aren't as vibrant as they are on FOS, which is a bit disappointing but I still like it. I'm looking forward to seeing how useful this new style is. It seems more useful to me than the women's attachment card case. I'd never attach my cards to the exterior of a bag. That doesn't seem safe.
Glad you found some things! It always helps to see in person. I noticed the cars online and thought it was cute. I have already broken my charm apart and have all of the flowers on various bags. The colors work nicely on several bags.

As for the attachment card case, I am using mine as a version of a mini skinny. Those I use for cash, ID, and my Starbucks card. I don’t use them as card cases so both types work for me in using them the same way. It adds some variety to what I already had as well.

It sounds like you got some really nice ones! I didn't realize the card cases are made to hang on a bag until you mentioned it. I thought they were keychains. I think your flowers charms are so different because of the colors, it's great you have both to enjoy!

Glad you found some things! It always helps to see in person. I noticed the cars online and thought it was cute. I have already broken my charm apart and have all of the flowers on various bags. The colors work nicely on several bags.

As for the attachment card case, I am using mine as a version of a mini skinny. Those I use for cash, ID, and my Starbucks card. I don’t use them as card cases so both types work for me in using them the same way. It adds some variety to what I already had as well.
That sounds fun the flowers are spread out on different bags!

I was going to vote :smile: return it, but you said you like the wristlet. If the color isn't what you wanted, I'd still return it. You will find one you really love.

It sounds like you got some really nice ones! I didn't realize the card cases are made to hang on a bag until you mentioned it. I thought they were keychains. I think your flowers charms are so different because of the colors, it's great you have both to enjoy!
They have the little clip, but I think most people use them as a wallet in their bag, as I am going to do. The mini skinny's also have a little key ring, which I have never used. But the nice thing is that you could attach the new ones if you wanted, but I wouldn't do that either :smile:

I was going to vote :smile: return it, but you said you like the wristlet. If the color isn't what you wanted, I'd still return it. You will find one you really love.

Thanks for your advice :smile:. I was going to return it this morning but I just tried the bag and the pouch with my things in them — and like them more than expected. Really comfortable and easy — the pouch can hold quite a bit. But can’t use it on a day like today where the temp will hit 90. Maybe I need a few more days to decide :lol:.

Attachments

• 850B647D-7D7A-478A-88A4-E0CE8F988B07.jpeg
    850B647D-7D7A-478A-88A4-E0CE8F988B07.jpeg
    252.1 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for your advice :smile:. I was going to return it this morning but I just tried the bag and the pouch with my things in them — and like them more than expected. Really comfortable and easy — the pouch can hold quite a bit. But can’t use it on a day like today where the temp will hit 90. Maybe I need a few more days to decide :lol:.
It is cute, especially for the price, lol! and if you like the pouch that kind of makes the purchase worth it. You could always use the bag for something practical in your house (such as to hold certain items, etc). Or you could keep the pouch if you really want it, and just donate the bag with other items you donate if you won't use it (or sell it for cheap). I mean, for that little money you aren't really losing out :smile:

It is cute, especially for the price, lol! and if you like the pouch that kind of makes the purchase worth it. You could always use the bag for something practical in your house (such as to hold certain items, etc). Or you could keep the pouch if you really want it, and just donate the bag with other items you donate if you won't use it (or sell it for cheap). I mean, for that little money you aren't really losing out :smile:

Thx! I know I will carry the bag for time to time, just not when it is hot. I hope the price doesn’t go down more on Amazon :lol:.

I went swimming for the first time this year. It was glorious!

Remember last year my neighbor removed the trees that were shading my pool? I've been impatient to find out how much it helped. Almost no debris in the pool and the pool is almost in full sun all afternoon, even at 5 pm. This is the earliest in the year I've been able to swim without freezing. The pool felt much warmer than the 78-80 on the floating thermometer. I think because the water underneath is warmer.