Involuntary Coach ban support group

I went swimming for the first time this year. It was glorious!

Remember last year my neighbor removed the trees that were shading my pool? I've been impatient to find out how much it helped. Almost no debris in the pool and the pool is almost in full sun all afternoon, even at 5 pm. This is the earliest in the year I've been able to swim without freezing. The pool felt much warmer than the 78-80 on the floating thermometer. I think because the water underneath is warmer.

That’s great — glad your pool is no longer in the shades. Hey, just wondering how you are dealing with the drought situation in terms of filling your pool? It stresses me out a bit :lol: since ideally, I should fill it to 1/2 way up the mouth of the filter (to allow debris to be carried into the debris baskets). I barely fill it to an inch from the bottom (maybe 1/4 up the mouth). My pool person fills it a bit when he comes every week now since I am not doing it. Aaagh! I feel guilty about it.

That’s great — glad your pool is no longer in the shades. Hey, just wondering how you are dealing with the drought situation in terms of filling your pool? It stresses me out a bit :lol: since ideally, I should fill it to 1/2 way up the mouth of the filter (to allow debris to be carried into the debris baskets). I barely fill it to an inch from the bottom (maybe 1/4 up the mouth). My pool person fills it a bit when he comes every week now since I am not doing it. Aaagh! I feel guilty about it.
Since I use the pool, I don't feel too guilty about it. During the winter, I don't fill it.

Thanks for your advice :smile:. I was going to return it this morning but I just tried the bag and the pouch with my things in them — and like them more than expected. Really comfortable and easy — the pouch can hold quite a bit. But can’t use it on a day like today where the temp will hit 90. Maybe I need a few more days to decide :lol:.
I'm thinking the same as you...it needs to be very cold to enjoy it! :lol: Maybe try it out in a cold store? That's a good reason to go get some ice cream. ;)

I went swimming for the first time this year. It was glorious!

Remember last year my neighbor removed the trees that were shading my pool? I've been impatient to find out how much it helped. Almost no debris in the pool and the pool is almost in full sun all afternoon, even at 5 pm. This is the earliest in the year I've been able to swim without freezing. The pool felt much warmer than the 78-80 on the floating thermometer. I think because the water underneath is warmer.
That sounds so good! I like the water to be much cooler when it's hot out (we might have talked about this), but that still sounds like fun. It's wonderful you don't have to deal with the trees!

Reactions: whateve and Alexa5
I think we lost some posts again. This dates back to Wednesday.

I honestly can’t remember if there were any posts here since Wed (bit of a blur the last few days). Did anyone do any banveal? :lol: I like your new wristlet and charms you got — real cute. I didn’t realize some wristlets come with removable charms. Do you have some bags in mind to use them with?

I honestly can’t remember if there were any posts here since Wed (bit of a blur the last few days). Did anyone do any banveal? :lol: I like your new wristlet and charms you got — real cute. I didn’t realize some wristlets come with removable charms. Do you have some bags in mind to use them with?
I'm almost sure there were more posts.

I cant remember what the topics were, lol, but I am pretty sure there was discussion after Wednesday. Weird.

Thanks! I didn’t know about the small charms until I found the veggie wristlet and charms. Now if I search boxed at fos some of them come up and they are often on sale. Not sure what bags yet. We will see!

I wanted to share a couple more of those small charms, kind of like the radish one I have. These came with a wristlet but I bought the set for the charms. :smile:

View attachment 5414094View attachment 5414095
That's a nice looking trio. The tiny charms are adorable!
I cant remember what the topics were, lol, but I am pretty sure there was discussion after Wednesday. Weird.

Thanks! I didn’t know about the small charms until I found the veggie wristlet and charms. Now if I search boxed at fos some of them come up and they are often on sale. Not sure what bags yet. We will see!
Phew! I'm glad I didn't break the thread, lol.

Just a quick question for you all -- do you find that the pricing on the Coach Outlet website is typically the same price you'd pay in the actual outlet store? I've been eyeballing that beautiful Wildflower Cluster Bag Charm some of you have posted about, and the outlet website has it for about $33ish with the 15% off code, but I'm wondering if there'd be any deeper discount at the store.

The pricing at the outlets is always so confusing so I typically just gather up all the things I'm curious about and ask an SA to price them for me, which feels annoying for both of us but they've never been completely clear on what the final price of things tend to be. It actually steers me away from some items because the price on the tag is out of my range so I don't even bother asking about a final price. TIA for any insight you guys can offer on this. You can tell I don't go to the outlet much!

Just a quick question for you all -- do you find that the pricing on the Coach Outlet website is typically the same price you'd pay in the actual outlet store? I've been eyeballing that beautiful Wildflower Cluster Bag Charm some of you have posted about, and the outlet website has it for about $33ish with the 15% off code, but I'm wondering if there'd be any deeper discount at the store.

The pricing at the outlets is always so confusing so I typically just gather up all the things I'm curious about and ask an SA to price them for me, which feels annoying for both of us but they've never been completely clear on what the final price of things tend to be. It actually steers me away from some items because the price on the tag is out of my range so I don't even bother asking about a final price. TIA for any insight you guys can offer on this. You can tell I don't go to the outlet much!
I don’t go to the outlet much but so far the price has been whatever discount is going on online.

The price is usually the same. I think there was once when it wasn't, but I showed them the outlet website and they price matched.

I paid more than that for mine because I didn't have the extra 15% off. I think they only had it on the weekend and I went during the week. I've noticed prices are usually better on weekends. For some reason, they gave me the extra 15% off on the men's card case I bought but not on the charm.