Involuntary Coach ban support group

I think you are right. The step in option should have been at that purchase. I wonder if it will be there tomorrow after the day they expect my refund to be done. I am mainly annoyed because I hate when someone suddenly doesn’t answer messages once they have to give money back. It has been sitting there delivered for 3 days. I always pay immediately so it is annoying to wait and not hear anything.
Sometimes sellers take the money out of paypal immediately and then have to wait until it transfers back in before they can issue the refund. I don't agree with this practice. I always leave some money in paypal in case I have to give a refund.

Guys....tell me I don’t need this bag. I don’t usually like Brahmin but I love this silhouette and the mother of pearl finish :love::loveeyes: (I think it was here we might have been chatting about this finish?)

View attachment 4913075
You need it! I have the Katie style and it's so pretty! Order it! They are going for more than retail on eBay. So basically you won't find it later at Brahmin's asking price!

Guys....tell me I don’t need this bag. I don’t usually like Brahmin but I love this silhouette and the mother of pearl finish :love::loveeyes: (I think it was here we might have been chatting about this finish?)

View attachment 4913075
You need it! I have the Katie style and it's so pretty! Order it! They are going for more than retail on eBay. So basically you won't find it later at Brahmin's asking price!
I agree, the finish is amazingly beautiful! I find Brahmin fairly reasonably priced compared to Coach.

Sometimes sellers take the money out of paypal immediately and then have to wait until it transfers back in before they can issue the refund. I don't agree with this practice. I always leave some money in paypal in case I have to give a refund.
Opened email this morning, and seller did the refund at the last minute on the date set for projected refund. Glad it was finally done.

I got a turkey for Thanksgiving! It is much larger than I wanted and I had to go to a different store, but the important thing is that I will be cooking Thanksgiving. I don't know how long it is going to take the two of us to get through 20 pounds of turkey!
I'm glad you found one! We have a 20 lb. turkey too. I think it will last just a few days here. Lol!

View attachment 4913075

I think this mother of Pearl look is one of the prettiest thing I have ever seen. If this style works for you, I would say it makes a great holiday gift for yourself :smile: