Involuntary Coach ban support group

Keep us posted on what you think.
Sure! I need to update you on the Ninja food processor. I really like it! I think I like it better than my old Cuisinarts. It has a double blade, which is more efficient. It has done everything I've tried easily. One of the things that is far superior to the Cuisinart is how it puts together. The blade drops in, while in the Cuisinart you had to line it up, and you couldn't put the blade in until you put the bowl on the base. With this one, I can put the blade in the bowl and then put the whole thing on the base, or I can put the blade in later, it doesn't matter. The lock for the lid is much better too. The one on the Cuisinart was plastic that was destined to break from the stress, and you had to line it up just right. This one clicks easily into place, and you just push the button to release. It removes easily. Sometimes the bowl would get stuck on the Cuisinart. That doesn't happen with this one. The blade is super sharp so you have to be careful in cleaning. What I do is just rinse it really good then assemble it with soapy water inside and run the machine. You can machine wash too but I find this is easier.

Sure! I need to update you on the Ninja food processor. I really like it! I think I like it better than my old Cuisinarts. It has a double blade, which is more efficient. It has done everything I've tried easily. One of the things that is far superior to the Cuisinart is how it puts together. The blade drops in, while in the Cuisinart you had to line it up, and you couldn't put the blade in until you put the bowl on the base. With this one, I can put the blade in the bowl and then put the whole thing on the base, or I can put the blade in later, it doesn't matter. The lock for the lid is much better too. The one on the Cuisinart was plastic that was destined to break from the stress, and you had to line it up just right. This one clicks easily into place, and you just push the button to release. It removes easily. Sometimes the bowl would get stuck on the Cuisinart. That doesn't happen with this one. The blade is super sharp so you have to be careful in cleaning. What I do is just rinse it really good then assemble it with soapy water inside and run the machine. You can machine wash too but I find this is easier.

Thanks so much for this! I guess I would be asking for the Ninja for Christmas!

Thank you :smile:. We are looking at various options now including wetswiffer and another mop-like tool (forgot the name).
We have used swiffer wet cloths for ages (the basic model for use with the dry cloths and wet cloths), until just recently I bought some of the ecloth microfiber. I have a couple for the dusting and a few for cleaning. You just need to wet them, wring out the extra, and clean. It worked nicely and they washed nicely as well.

We have used swiffer wet cloths for ages (the basic model for use with the dry cloths and wet cloths), until just recently I bought some of the ecloth microfiber. I have a couple for the dusting and a few for cleaning. You just need to wet them, wring out the extra, and clean. It worked nicely and they washed nicely as well.

Thanks Alexa :smile:

Reactions: Alexa5
We had a steam mop (Xmas gift several years back) and it died on us so I'm looking for a recommendation. I'm using Libman spray and mop with the removable washable pads but I really liked knowing the steam killed germs not just remove dirt.
Mine is called steamfast. It was only $25 in 2011 at a Black Friday sale on Newegg and is still going strong.

Oh good to hear! Thanks for the update. I know I love my Ninja blender. I’ll have to keep this one in mind if I feel like I need to get one. Will you link it below again.

I still have my basic Swiffer that I like to use with the dry cloths because it does really well getting under the coach and along the baseboards.

I would imagine more people are cooking this year (vs going out to eat) so there may possibly be a shortage of turkeys in popular sizes (like WE said, maybe turkey breasts will be the only choice left as it gets closer to next Thursday)

I always cook, but this year we're considering picking up a meal from a favorite restaurant. DS will make the pie for us and grandparents.

I got a new toy! It's a robot vacuum. I've been thinking about getting one for ages but always hesitated because our house is full of rugs that have fringe. We have an open floor plan so it would be difficult to keep the vacuum out of most areas. I picked a cheaper one so there wouldn't be too much commitment and picked it because it has a virtual wall that I can set up to keep it within a certain area. I haven't used the virtual wall yet. It seems to only get stuck on the rugs that have thicker fringe and only if it hits it a certain direction. It doesn't chew up the fringe like my other vacuum did, just stops and beeps until I move it. Earlier, I put it in the bathroom, closed the door and came back 15 minutes later. It was like magic. Then in another bathroom, I cleaned the counters while it cleaned the floor. I felt like I wasn't alone, I had my buddy with me. Then I left it in the bedroom and when I went to retrieve it, it was right next to the door like it was expecting me. I must be going crazy to have warm feelings towards a vacuum!

You took the plunge, congrats!

Reactions: whateve