Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resides: Berlin, Germany

Occupation/ Industry: Photography / Creative / Web

Favorite brand:
- Clothes Acne, Marni, Miu Miu, Chloe, Hussain Chalayan, etc. - though I rarely splash out on clothes anymore these days, thanks to the handbag addiction.
- Bags Balenciaga, YSL, BV.

Hobbies: Documenting my life with my camera, geeking out on TPF, spending QT with the boyfriend in parks and cafes, travel, sushi, playing the piano, writing, researching urban planning, beautiful things, dachshunds, tea, hunting for macarons

Favorite drink: Pear nectar, soy cafe lattes

Favorite food: SUSHI

Favorite TV show: Curb Your Enthusiasm (R.I.P)

Odd things about me: I'm 27 and I still like buying myself toys (plastic animal figurines and I really love Ugly Dolls)

Things that scare me: Old age, getting to a point where pursuing knowledge no longer seems important

Current obsessions: Downsizing my collection so I can afford something new

Resides: Jakarta, Indonesia

Occupation/ Industry: Marketing/PR

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: Elie Tahari, Miu Miu, Ralph Lauren, Chloe, Prada, Manolo Blahnik, Christian Louboutin, Jimmy Choo
- Bags: BV, Chloe, Anya Hindmarch, Chanel

Hobbies: cooking, shopping, sleeping

Favorite drink: water & green tea

Favorite food: japanese, chinese, french, italian

Favorite TV show: grey's anatomy (at the moment)

Things that scare me: losing my loved ones

Current obsessions: BV bags! I just can't get enough!

Resides: Suffolk, England

Occupation/ Industry: firstly housewife:smile:. also a director of DH and my finance company

Favourite brand:
- Clothes no particular brands. love Zara, Topshop (for basics) and Karen Millen
- Bags Bottega Veneta :heart:

Hobbies: shopping,going out to Lunch/Dinner with DH, catching up with my friends and tPF, and taking my little doggie for walks

F
avourite drink: Tea, water, red or white wine(not fussy) gin & tonic:drinkup:

Favourite food: Teppanyaki, sushi (sometimes make it at home with my boys). Thai, and fish & chips. everything infact, apart from celery:yucky:

Favourite TV show: Desperate Housewifes and Ugly Betty, oh and all the Top Model series (so *****y):devil:

Odd things about me: friends tell me they cant keep up with my conversations as i am constantly changing the subject. i think thats probably more annoying than odd though. im sure DH could think of a few strange things, but im not going to ask him because he will probably go on forever:rant:

Things that scare me: Seeing my hair in the mirror first thing in the morning!! anything awful happening to my nearest and dearest

Current obsessions: Bottega Venta:heart:, of course, and Hermes scarves (new obssession), oh and keeping my new car clean!!!

Current obsessions: Bottega Venta:heart:, of course, and Hermes scarves (new obssession), oh and keeping my new car clean!!!

^ I can totally relate - except no matter how new the car - I just can't do the cleaning thing. How do you do it? by my car standards it is fine but hubby is just :nogood::rolleyes::lecture: when he sees my car... and obviously goes to clean it. haha.

oh no. i dont clean it, a car valeter comes round once a week and clean both our cars, my hubby is also a fanatic about clean cars!!!:nuts: i mean i try to stop my sons from using my car as storage for their skateboards, tennis rackets, fishing stuff etc. my old car was a nightmare when i had to clean it out.:yucky:i could have filled a skip!!

Resides: Hong Kong, but Im a proud Singaporean :supacool:

Occupation/ Industry: Meeko's Mummy

Favourite brand:
- Clothes LV, Tsumori Chisato, Costume National, Burberry, Agnes B, Miss Sixty, Anna Sui, H&M, Mango
- Bags Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, LV, Prada

Hobbies: shopaholic and love to cook, hate the washing

F
avourite drink: All kinds of tea, coffee and coke zero

Favourite food: Sushi and french food (yummy!)... however, food close to my heart and i miss them dearly would be laksa, char kway teow, hainanese chicken rice, prawn noodles, kway chap and chilli crabs

Favourite TV show: Prison Break ( i need season 3!), Grey's Anatomy and TVB drama (really need it to learn cantonese)

Odd things about me: :wlae:

Things that scare me: Anything supernatural

Current obsessions: Bottega Veneta :nuts:
user_offline.gif

user_offline.gif

It's really nice to read about all of you!
Okay, here goes:

Resides: Los Angeles

Occupation/ Industry: Physician

Favorite brand:
Clothes eclectic- but usually black - so much fun to accessorize bags and shoes and jewelry, and they really stand out!
Bags: Bottega Veneta, for several years now

Hobbies: After work, not a huge amount of time, but - going to the gym, driving my really fun convertible, playing with my little dog and watching him kill his stuffed animals to impress me, window shopping on the net and IRL, traveling when I can get away, visiting my daughter in New York, trying to finish the New York Times crosswords, but only Friday's and Saturday's puzzle

Favorite drink: Double espresso I make on a great Italian machine

Favorite food: sushi, sushi, and sushi!

Favorite TV show: Without a Trace (which makes me cry sometimes), 30 Rock (which makes me laugh out loud)

Odd things about me: I think I've mentioned most of them already!

Things that scare me: Someone trying to parallel-park an oversized SUV while talking on a cell phone

Current obsessions: Love those Cabats!
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.