Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have made the perfect Dale Evans because of your cowgirl past.
I loved my years at the stables. My brother called me a "horse hick". He obviously didn't approve but he was a football player during his teenage years and I suspect he suffered concussions that distorted his view of the the equestrienne world. Or he was just being a jerk of a brother! Hard to tell which one it was.....

Well, Ive been on tPF for a loooong time but I have never done one of these so here goes:

Resides: Atlanta, GA

Occupation/ Industry: Medical~ Surgical Tech, Phlebotomist, blood products processor (PRP)

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: Wildfox, Chaser LA, Generally very casual~ Skinny jeans, leggings, drapey tops or hoodies, any and all clunky motorcycle boots.
- Bags: Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga

Hobbies: Painting. Mass amounts of painting... and drawing. Anytime, anywhere. Also working out daily.

Favorite drink: Champagne and wine. When that is not appropriate, coffee (black), mineral water, unsweet iced tea.
Favorite food: Limited to an antiinflammatory diet, so meats, fruits, veggies~ Generally Paleo. Not too fun. I occasionally splurge on dark chocolate. The mister makes amazing meals according to my restrictions.

Favorite TV show: Ink Master

Odd things about me: I am a total loner aside from my husband and studio roommate. I am not afraid of hanging out alone, or with my dogs, doing my own thing.

Things that scare me: Something happening to one/both of my dogs, cockroaches.

Current obsessions: My dogs, and...... finding a (NERO or GREY) BV SLOANE!

Last edited:
Well, Ive been on tPF for a loooong time but I have never done one of these so here goes:

Occupation/ Industry: Medical~ Surgical Tech, Phlebotomist, blood products processor (PRP)

Favorite brand:
- Clothes: Wildfox, Chaser LA, Generally very casual~ Skinny jeans, leggings, drapey tops or hoodies, any and all clunky motorcycle boots.

Hobbies: Painting. Mass amounts of painting... and drawing. Anytime, anywhere. Also working out daily.

Favorite drink: Champagne and wine. When that is not appropriate, coffee (black), mineral water, unsweet iced tea.
Favorite food: Limited to an antiinflammatory diet, so meats, fruits, veggies~ Generally Paleo. Not too fun. I occasionally splurge on dark chocolate. The mister makes amazing meals according to my restrictions.

Odd things about me: I am a total loner aside from my husband and studio roommate. I am not afraid of hanging out alone, or with my dogs, doing my own thing.

Well happy belated Welcome!

Love the pups:love:

Favorite brand:

Welcome!

Favorite brand:

Good luck on your Sloane hunt and bienvenue!

I've been mostly lurking on TPF, but lately I have enjoyed this particular forum the most. I've become completely obsessed with Bottega Veneta after finally getting my first two bags this past week (ebano small rete tote and tourmaline bella tote). I've had smaller bags and SLGs in my rotation, but after just a few days with these larger bags I'm totally smitten! So here goes:

Resides: Boston
Occupation/ Industry: Physician
Favorite brands: Bottega Veneta, Goyard, Chanel, Celine
Hobbies: Reading, Music, Pilates
Favorite drink: French 75, Rye whiskey
Favorite food: Cheese
Favorite TV show: Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, Frasier
Odd things about me: Major SLG addict and frequent wallet rotator; completely reliant on paper planners (I don't think this is so odd) and constantly trying new ones in a quest for "planner peace"
Things that scare me: Insects
Current obsessions: Bottega Veneta, Rosé season

Thanks!

I've been mostly lurking on TPF, but lately I have enjoyed this particular forum the most. I've become completely obsessed with Bottega Veneta after finally getting my first two bags this past week (ebano small rete tote and tourmaline bella tote). I've had smaller bags and SLGs in my rotation, but after just a few days with these larger bags I'm totally smitten! So here goes:

Resides: Boston
Occupation/ Industry: Physician
Favorite brands: Bottega Veneta, Goyard, Chanel, Celine
Hobbies: Reading, Music, Pilates
Favorite drink: French 75, Rye whiskey
Favorite food: Cheese
Favorite TV show: Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, Frasier
Odd things about me: Major SLG addict and frequent wallet rotator; completely reliant on paper planners (I don't think this is so odd) and constantly trying new ones in a quest for "planner peace"
Things that scare me: Insects
Current obsessions: Bottega Veneta, Rosé season

Thanks!
Welcome to the BV forum. BV obsession is pretty much par for the course here....followed closely by obsession with dogs!

:lol:Hello, I joined in March but am just getting around to introducing myself so I'm sorry for being late.

I'm close to retirement but still working. Home is Texas but I'm currently working in Indiana and my husband is retired. We have grown daughters who live in the West--too far from Indiana. We have 2 adorable granddaughters.

We love dogs and our third "pre-loved" Pommeranian is pictured as my avatar. He rules our home so we represent the cliche of empty nesters who dote excessively on their animals.

I saw my first BV in China 6 years ago and was hooked (Nero Veneta). I've purchased both new and "pre-loved" hobos and shoulder bags. It seems that many designer bags are very small now. I could edit what I carry to use a smaller bag but at this point I say, "Why bother?" My most comfortable BVs are my Cervo Loops. They are a little big but I love how soft they are.

I realized one day that if a BV is featured in a romontic comedy, I tend to buy it. LOL.

Hello to all!
I've been in here for a while, but just decided to intoduce as appropriate :smile:
I am a 35-year-old girl, yes, a girl :smile: never too old
Currently i live in Dubai, UAE (probably most tempting city!)
I've been working in shipping and marine industry for a good half of my life, doing a men's job made me long for something girlie to balance, and i found the peace in the world of luxurious leather.
My most loved brands are BV, Mulberry and Prada, with a bit of Chanel and Balenciaga.
Most dis-liked brands are LV, Burberry, i don't like saffiano leather either.
There's not much in this life that would scare me, there's nothing particularly odd about me.

I love all of my bags (and shoes!) and i am trying to maintain them in as close to perfect condition as possible, to pass on a good collection to my daughter ... some day... maybe...

I am really happy to be among think-alike people who will share the same views and support/help/advise...Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.