Inlaid Peyton returns in April

before reed started his own label he did a lot of collaborations that are only featured in fashion magazines, truly limited. even ny night out is another example of coach bags made but not shown on coach.com and not really widely known

as for not having boutique bags at outlets they LOVE that and have plenty of mff waiting in the wings this time around

^ i think the date was pushed up and what few there were, was ordered, when i checked this morning it did indeed show b4/ez being available; and that there were two left.

so i wrote it and someone must have called cos later someone reported only one being left.

i also found that someone returned one to a store, so that one is available for phone order

but as of now, there is no backorder date for the b4/ez. when the bags are in transit they sometimes disappear from the backorder date and that *may* be what has happened except the OP said that it is due out april when she (called jax i'm assuming) so no way it would be in transit that long. i also did a search to see if it is in transit to any full price stores in the US/CN/HI and nope..as far as backorder dates and products concerning that nature.. i have seen backorder dates as far as april for other products..so.. longwinded way of saying i'm pretty sure there won't be any more any time soon..but thats not to say i could be wrong, as coach adds and subtracts all the time. it could be because of the PCE around the corner that they decide to set some aside to save..i remember them doing so with a few of the peyton styles for the last PCE and a customer that was on the fence was upset that she wasn't able to order it for PCE because it was sold out, only later to resurface after.

all in all, there are a few out there floating (if any tpfer brought one IRL pics would be awesome!)

and so far no backorder date.

but i did see the red inlaid fabric large tote, no pic yet, but its 398$