Inlaid Peyton returns in April

not yet Maes :sad: seller shipped out on friday and i think it's because i'm in canada that it's gonna take 7-10 days. you bought from her once, right? i remember seeing your name :biggrin: i bet it took less time for you. you're my idol, you have both inlaid peytons! hahahaha ...which one do you like better?

TIKA did you receive your inlaid Peyton?

not yet Maes :sad: seller shipped out on friday and i think it's because i'm in canada that it's gonna take 7-10 days. you bought from her once, right? i remember seeing your name :biggrin: i bet it took less time for you. you're my idol, you have both inlaid peytons! hahahaha ...which one do you like better?

Lol yes I have both peytons and getting the black
one was very frustating for me, she appeared one day when I gave up on her. Yes, I have previously bought a bag from her.
So far I have only used the black one because it seems to coordinate better with what I have worn. Both still are
awesome bags.

thing is I didn't see a backorder date. if jax tells you they usually estimate down to the date, but they say it's an estimate because there's always a chance of that changing so it comes out sooner or later.

so I'm not 100% sure
I know it was released as I've seen a store get this in return so someone ordered it already..i didn't see it in transit to stores..I would like to say they are going to replenish but you never know with coach and I rather not say then say something only to be wrong later x.x

thing is I didn't see a backorder date. if jax tells you they usually estimate down to the date, but they say it's an estimate because there's always a chance of that changing so it comes out sooner or later.

so I'm not 100% sure
I know it was released as I've seen a store get this in return so someone ordered it already..i didn't see it in transit to stores..I would like to say they are going to replenish but you never know with coach and I rather not say then say something only to be wrong later x.x
that sucks! thats what happened the black peyton too!