Inlaid Peyton returns in April

mine should ship today. can't wait to see it! i wonder how many of these they actually made. i can't believe they wouldn't be replenished. i bet they will have more!

coachgirl12....congrats on 15000!

faithloveandjoy.....just realized you are in bel air. i'm in laurel. i shop at columbia fp. the sa's there are the best. i rarely go to the outlets since they are a ways away and i hate dragging the kids along. usually don't go unless i call about a specific bag and they have it, then i just run it, grab it and go. i've been lucky enough to get several outlet charge sends and i have a family member in indy who has gotten me a couple of things. anyways....hope we both love it irl as much as we do in the picture.

thefishfamily-I usually go to Towson town mall it is the closest and the sa's are great there to or I buy my bags from Macy's the outlets are too far unless I am taking a special trip. I know I hope we both love it too.

that is awesome! congrats! i don't usually do op art either. this will actually be my first one. i hope we all really like it!
I know, me either! I showed my boyfriend what I ordered, he's like thats ugly, I'm like I'm glad you think so because I love it! Well from the pics anyways... I'm really hoping that the lining is the bluish (thats on the outside), I want the lining to match and be pretty! LOL :P I asked about it when I was on the phone w/JAX but she didn't know... she said maybe its the same as the black inlaid, and she said that the black one had an oyster colored lining which isn't true, it has a blue lining... seriously! LOL