I'm liking the new duffel bag...what about you?

I just got a Duffel 6 from the Saks sale and I absolutely love it. I like minimalist bags and I feel like this is the duffel style in leather done perfect. I'm glad I was able to snatch one on sale! :yahoo:

Guys, could you please share if you know about a sale for the Saint Laurent Classic Duffle 12 in black leather at one of your local shops (especially, if you live in Europe)? Thanks in advance.

Quick question for those of you that have this bag - do you use the front exterior pocket? I'm looking for a satchel and like this one mostly because of this pocket. If you use it, will it hold a phone and transit card without looking all stretched out? TIA! :smile:

^I use it, very practical. Didn't even know it existed until I got it, haha. So it will, I usually put my phone, passes, lip balm there, sometimes my wallet and it doesn't look bad. :smile:

Quick question for those of you that have this bag - do you use the front exterior pocket? I'm looking for a satchel and like this one mostly because of this pocket. If you use it, will it hold a phone and transit card without looking all stretched out? TIA! :smile:

In the short week that I've had this bag so far, I've found the outside pocket very useful as well. It fits my iPhone and I've also hung a pair of sunglasses from it for quick access. I haven't noticed any stretching so far - it's lined in suede, so that may prevent any unnecessary stretching, too. It's a gorgeous, understated bag that may become one of the classics one day. Also I've seen a lot of them on sale lately so if you're considering, now's a good time to pull the trigger :smile:

^Congrats!

I just got the 12 and I love it as well.

There was a Duffle 12 on sale at Saks? I see duffle 6 for sale but never the duffle 12. I only saw it once back in December of 2013 from Bergdorf and Neiman for Duffle 12. Right now, I can't even find the Duffle 12 as much for retail online through department stores. So I am assuming there will be duffle 12s for sale at Saks this december?

There was a Duffle 12 on sale at Saks? I see duffle 6 for sale but never the duffle 12. I only saw it once back in December of 2013 from Bergdorf and Neiman for Duffle 12. Right now, I can't even find the Duffle 12 as much for retail online through department stores. So I am assuming there will be duffle 12s for sale at Saks this december?
@ujili-I would keep my eye on the Barneys website for the Duffle 12. I have seen several pop up randomly at great prices but they go really fast. I got my 12 last week for $1040, so you should def keep watching the site if you want a deal. Good Luck