Im getting a new CAR!!!!! Please help with color & options!

Which BMW? Black or White?

• Black w/ Premium sound & Comfort Seats

• White w/ Wheels & Power rear hatch

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hated having a black car because every water mark was visible BUT that still didn't detract from it's hotness...I still love black cars! I also think that an awesome sound system is a MUST!

I hated having a black car because every water mark was visible BUT that still didn't detract from it's hotness...I still love black cars! I also think that an awesome sound system is a MUST!

Definitely, there is nothing better then driving by yourself with great music on and just enjoying the drive. It can be very relaxing.

i have been leaning towards white only because im a perfectionist and swirl marks and stuff will drive me nuts... and the rims are much nicer but now you guys have me thinkin

Awesome car! you'll totally love it. i'd get black on black bc it looks totally killer. IMO, a black car always looks better; something sleek, mysterious, classy, and sporty all in one! it will get dirtier but when it's washed u will really stand back and be like "wow that's one hot car!" all my cars are black and i love them. are you going with the 4.8i, and premium and sport package, etc? congrats!

oh about swirl marks...never get it washed in those gas station thingys with the bristles,etc. only touch free and clean soap!!! my M5 doesn't have any swirls on it and it's about 2 years old. i get it detailed at my dealer.

I look at it like this...you can easily get aftermarket wheels at a later date. How hard would it be to retro fit the comfort seats??

Aside from that, why can't you just order the color and packages you want?