Im getting a new CAR!!!!! Please help with color & options!

Which BMW? Black or White?

• Black w/ Premium sound & Comfort Seats

• White w/ Wheels & Power rear hatch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is it the classic black or the metallic black? I preferred the metallic black on the BMW X5, and it wouldn't show swirls as bad. I didn't like the sport package because it made the ride harder and I found the X5 drove pretty heavy to begin, so with the sports package it wasn't for me. Make sure you drive/drove both before making a final dicision. I ended up ordering the MB ML instead, but the X5 was a great SUV. I love the ventilated seats, I have them on my car now.
Congrats either way way its a beautiful vehicle!

Black cars are a nightmare to keep looking good and I love Alpine White BUT you HAVE to have the upgraded sound so...............ugh, I am no help!

Why don't you go to your dealer and have them build you one with all the options/colors/etc. you want and then you don't have to worry about stuff you do or do not need. It only takes about 60 days for most bimmers (usually less) to have one built and produced just for you....price is the same too, just negotiate that BEFORE you give them the deposit.....otherwise you will be paying MSRP.

The X5 is not built in Germany, it is built in North Carolina, so it usually takes about 30-40 days until delivery :yes:

An X5 is no cheap machine so I say build the exact one you want OR your dealer just can pull up all the car you want and THEY can trade it for one of their cars so you are happy :yes:

black on black is a classic combo that is GREAT fo0r resale but needs to be washed and waxed/detailed often to maintain its vakue and style. white is on its way out as a fashionable car color on the east coast, at least

oh about swirl marks...never get it washed in those gas station thingys with the bristles,etc. only touch free and clean soap!!! my M5 doesn't have any swirls on it and it's about 2 years old. i get it detailed at my dealer.

True. I'm just learning about the whole swirl mark thing myself and the best way to wash your car since I just got a new black car and I want to keep it pretty. I was also told if you have someone wash it for you to be very careful who you use because some people use dirty rags and water and don't do a good job.

Well im going to pick it up today!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::happydance: :woohoo:

However my DH has talked me into the white one. I LOVE white cars and I have never had a black one. I am extremely anal about condition so bug damage and swirl marks will drive me nuts and im not the kinda girl to sit home every weekend washing her car either so I think the white will be less of a PITA for me. Also living in Florida it will stay alot cooler exp. with the blk leather interior. I will post pics of my NEW baby very soon!

ohhh also funny thing. I told my Dh about posting this question here and the amt of people saying go with the black one. He said its because women dont generally wash their cars (their DH's do) and if he posted on one of his "guy" forums he would get a totally diff response. I thought no way.. Well he posted this exact question and it was totally different... The majority said go with White, The black is a Pain to keep clean. HAHA