Im getting a new CAR!!!!! Please help with color & options!

Which BMW? Black or White?

• Black w/ Premium sound & Comfort Seats

• White w/ Wheels & Power rear hatch

Results are only viewable after voting.
ohhh also funny thing. I told my Dh about posting this question here and the amt of people saying go with the black one. He said its because women dont generally wash their cars (their DH's do) and if he posted on one of his "guy" forums he would get a totally diff response. I thought no way.. Well he posted this exact question and it was totally different... The majority said go with White, The black is a Pain to keep clean. HAHA

how funny...i totally agree. we have 1 white and 1 black car, but my husband does BOTH car washing in the house. :biguns:

Aside from that, why can't you just order the color and packages you want?

I know....I said the same thing and got no response so IDK. That is a lot of $ to pay for something that you are "on the fence" about as far as options and color. IMO, I would order one that was custom for me and my preferences. It's not like the price is any different.....I would just wait for one that I had NO DOUBT about. Just my 2 cents....again.

Any dealership can also "trade" one of those 2 X5's for one that you actually want for sure with whatever options you want. Dealerships trade new cars all the time for customers so everyone is happy.

I know....I said the same thing and got no response so IDK. That is a lot of $ to pay for something that you are "on the fence" about as far as options and color. IMO, I would order one that was custom for me and my preferences. It's not like the price is any different.....I would just wait for one that I had NO DOUBT about. Just my 2 cents....again.

Any dealership can also "trade" one of those 2 X5's for one that you actually want for sure with whatever options you want. Dealerships trade new cars all the time for customers so everyone is happy.

I agree. Im also buying a brand new car later this evening with the hubby and we had to put our order in last Thursday night since the dealer didnt have the color package we wanted. They said that they just have to trade it with another dealer but can definitely do that for us without us having to pay extra. So especially for the BMW that you're buying, they should be able to do a dealer trade for you. Because with that kind of money, there is no room for compromise:smile: You have to be really satisfied with your purchase!:love:

I got it!!! YAY!!! I was really just concerned with the color and I really wanted the wheels, I am very happy with my decision!!! Ill post pics soon =) Thanks Ladies!!!

True. I'm just learning about the whole swirl mark thing myself and the best way to wash your car since I just got a new black car and I want to keep it pretty. I was also told if you have someone wash it for you to be very careful who you use because some people use dirty rags and water and don't do a good job.

sooo true...no dirty rags or water, etc. my salesperson knows what i;m like so he specifiaccly check on my cars when they're getting detailed