I'm a bad girl...I ordered a Med and a Large Muse .

VipStyle

♥ H.M.B. ♥
May 3, 2006
Hi girls, I am a Chanel / Vuitton girl and I have been looking at this YSL MUSE for awhile in this forum...I have NEVER seen them in person BUT they look like a fun/Classic bag..
Are these bags STILL IN STYLE...???KWIM???
I know they were HOT last year and just wondering ...I don't want to carry a bag that is OUT OF STYLE and I AM NEW to the YSL collection

Sunday I went to sak.com and placed a order for the med in OCRA here is the link Yves Saint Laurent - Muse Medium Zip Top Bag - Saks.com

Then I called saks in NYC (since I can save on tax) and the SA there (SHE WAS SO NICE & HELPFUL) said she had a LARGE OFF WHITE and that was the color EVERYONE has been asking for and for.....She also said off white/white is the it color for next year ......(Saks.com sold out sunday in that color in med) ANYWAY LONG STORY SHORT both bags are to arrive tomorrow:yahoo: ...I hope I DON'T LIKE BOTH:nuts: I only want to keep one....so I guess I will see about the color and size...I JUST HOPE I DON'T LIKE BOTH BECAUSE then I will have to keep both...:P ...DH is home for 2weeks so HE KNOWS the bags are coming and I told him I WILL ONLY KEEP one and he said RIGHT:rolleyes: then he said Merry Xmas and Happy birthday keep both (my BD is in 2 weeks) SO I guess I will post pictures tomorrow...
If anyone has any comments on the colors and size BAD or good PLEASE let me know..THANKS GIRLS XOXO:heart:

I've been thinking/looking/dreaming about muses. Sounds like you got the perfect ones!! Please post pics--I'd love to see how the different sizes compare. Congrats!!!

I have the large in off-white and :heart: it. The medium is too small and the OS is ridiculously big on me (5'2"), so the large was perfect! :yahoo: I have used it only 4-5x since I got it (have too many other bags to rotate through-LOL) and everytime I use it I get tons of compliments!

I think you'll like the large instead of the medium, BUT if you do like them both.....KEEP THEM BOTH! :wlae:

I have a large chocolate Muse and really love it! I think the Muse is a beautiful, classic style and also a very user friendly bag. I've had a lot of fun with this bag, especially tying a pretty Hermes bag to "her"!!! Congrats on what ever you decide....have fun with your new bag or bags!!!!!!

I LOVE the size...and the color looks more TAN in person THEN ORANGE in the pictures...
I will post pictures of the other one when it gets here today also...

DSC02871.jpg

AS OF NOW....I am keeping both:graucho:
I used the tan one last nite and LOVED IT...(looks great with gray and jeans)
I just came back from getting pedicure & Manicure and used the off white bag and the girls LOVED IT...