I'm a bad girl...I ordered a Med and a Large Muse .

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi girls, I am a Chanel / Vuitton girl and I have been looking at this YSL MUSE for awhile in this forum...I have NEVER seen them in person BUT they look like a fun/Classic bag..
    Are these bags STILL IN STYLE...???KWIM???
    I know they were HOT last year and just wondering ...I don't want to carry a bag that is OUT OF STYLE and I AM NEW to the YSL collection

Sunday I went to sak.com and placed a order for the med in OCRA here is the link Yves Saint Laurent - Muse Medium Zip Top Bag - Saks.com

Then I called Saks in NYC (since I can save on tax) and the SA there (SHE WAS SO NICE & HELPFUL) said she had a LARGE OFF WHITE and that was the color EVERYONE has been asking for and for.....She also said off white/white is the it color for next year ......(Saks.com sold out sunday in that color in med) ANYWAY LONG STORY SHORT both bags are to arrive tomorrow:yahoo: ...I hope I DON'T LIKE BOTH:nuts: I only want to keep one....so I guess I will see about the color and size...I JUST HOPE I DON'T LIKE BOTH BECAUSE then I will have to keep both...:P ...DH is home for 2weeks so HE KNOWS the bags are coming and I told him I WILL ONLY KEEP one and he said RIGHT:rolleyes: then he said Merry Xmas and Happy birthday keep both (my BD is in 2 weeks) SO I guess I will post pictures tomorrow...
    If anyone has any comments on the colors and size BAD or good PLEASE let me know..THANKS GIRLS XOXO:heart:

2. I've been thinking/looking/dreaming about muses. Sounds like you got the perfect ones!! Please post pics--I'd love to see how the different sizes compare. Congrats!!!

3. Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures.

4. i have the medium and love it. congrats!! :biggrin:

5. I have 2 muses too--same size (medium)--different colors. I think you'll have a lot of fun with yours!

6. I have the large in off-white and :heart: it. The medium is too small and the OS is ridiculously big on me (5'2"), so the large was perfect! :yahoo: I have used it only 4-5x since I got it (have too many other bags to rotate through-LOL) and everytime I use it I get tons of compliments!

I think you'll like the large instead of the medium, BUT if you do like them both.....KEEP THEM BOTH! :wlae:

7. I have a large chocolate Muse and really love it! I think the Muse is a beautiful, classic style and also a very user friendly bag. I've had a lot of fun with this bag, especially tying a pretty Hermes bag to "her"!!! Congrats on what ever you decide....have fun with your new bag or bags!!!!!!

8. Thanks everyone...I guess tomorrow I will decide if I keep them both or ONLY one of them:rolleyes:
    I will post pictures AS SOON as they get here...:heart:

9. I LOVE the size...and the color looks more TAN in person THEN ORANGE in the pictures...
    I will post pictures of the other one when it gets here today also...

[​IMG]

10. here is a picture taken outside
    [​IMG]

The picture / Color on sak.com looked like this
    [​IMG]

11. ^^ TDF :drool::drool:

12. OK THE OFF WHITE IS HERE in Large
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! and so does my DH
    He likes the white one better then the other one
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. i love them both!! how will you decide? white for me

14. keep the tan.

15. AS OF NOW....I am keeping both:graucho:
    I used the tan one last nite and LOVED IT...(looks great with gray and jeans)
    I just came back from getting pedicure & Manicure and used the off white bag and the girls LOVED IT...