If you could have coffee with anyone on TPF...

Could you imagine if we were all sitting in a coffee shop and got held up? That robber would hit the jackpot! Then we could all ***** about it here.

The robbers wouldn't get away with it. I'd call them honeybunny and tell them to give me back the bag that has "bad mother f*cker" on it.

Then Vlad could quote something from the bible. :roflmfao:

I'm lucky to say that I met some pf members already(graceful and chloe.clementine), and each was a great experience... I'd still like to meet elongreach, shushopn, bubblicious, tln, EMMY, bag-addict, and many others!

We need to have a national meeting!!

First I would like to say everyone is great and I'd probably enjoy a cup with anyone on tPF ......but Addictedtopurses has a special place in my daughter's heart, when my daughter's D&B bag got stolen at school Addictedtopurses sent her a D&B purse and it sure made her feel very happy. She is such great & wonderful person that went out of her way to cheer up a sad little girl.......I'd treat her to a cup of coffee anytime!:P

OMG, I'd like to meet everyone! Theres so many great people on here! I'd love to have tea with (dont drink coffee) Megs and Vlad (obviously), Prada's Meadow, Vicious Bliss, Caitlin, Charles, Roo, ShimmaPuff and Mr. Puff LOL, Swanky, TwinkleTink, Merika, Nerdphanie, ROZ!, too many to list!!

OMG, John 5!!! and Cal! :heart:

Several:

Megs and Vlad (for so many obvious reasons)
Roo (seems like you could go to her for advice)
Charles (his comments always make me laugh/smile/gasp/cringe--in a good way)
twinkle.twink (can they get any sweeter?)
FirstClass (name says it all, she is a first class gal)
Chag (selfishly, to see all her bling and sure she would be a laugh)
Shushopn & Nishi (I am originally from NYC, need I say more???)
HelenNZ (is there any country she hasn't been???)
Incoralblue (the friendliest Balenciaga encyclopedia IMO)
FromParis (a lovely person)

Sooo many others but I have to stop somewhere:smile: