If you could have coffee with anyone on TPF...

I haven't posted any specific people because there are a lot of people here I like and I'm afraid I'd leave someone out...!!!

:yes::yes:

I would love to meet just about everyone here! I feel I know so many people so well anyway...we do need a convention!

I am honored to have so many lovely ladies mention me...thanks so much :shame:

Too many to name! I love this place.
My sentiments exactly. Thank you for expressing them with greater brevity than I am capable of.:heart::heart::heart:

I am, as incredible as it may seem, at a loss for words. I am moved, I am honored, to be mentioned here by so many people, most of you have caused me to spit coffee on my monitor on various occasions, often through my nose, and I suppose it is natural that people would want to experience this up close and personal.

merika, you don't have to meet me to see it. On clear days I think it is probably visible from most points on the globe.

off the top of my head:

kallison!!!!!!
sprinkles
Twinkle.tink
tlloveshim
anotheremptysky
sliversea
graberg
mick
lamistella
graceful

and i know there is a ton more that i forgot

this is too damn hard couturegirl!!!! I started typing out a list and its turning out to be like half the forum! And I know I'm gonna forget someone....how bout just everyone I haven't offended yet? :lol:

(come to think of it, Irishgal and I do have plans to get tattoos together some day....maybe after a few Irish Coffees....)

The robbers wouldn't get away with it. I'd call them honeybunny and tell them to give me back the bag that has "bad mother f*cker" on it.

Then Vlad could quote something from the bible. :roflmfao:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Love to have coffee with twinkle.tink and mas2388 - both just seem to have hig hearts and are such sweeties. And of course kallison, seems no matter what she's doing is having such a great time doing it!

Frozen_Alaska said:
OOOO! Mas2388, Mlowran, Bessie Oh-Slush!, Luva Pug, Twink!, OhDonna, and Lord Guinny.
Frozen_Alaska said:
These ladies have TONS of info and have helped me in so many different ways!!!!

Awwwww you two! Thank you so much for mentioning me! I know I'm not so active in the forums but I'm so happy to know that I've done something good for you! :heart:

I would love to have coffee with a ton of people on the PF! I think there are way too many to mention, but I do know for sure that I owe coffee to pointie right now! =)

Vlad's quote is actually very apt for tPF!!

The path of the righteous man
(people who like genuine handbags) is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish (sellers of fakes), and the tyranny of evil men (ebay). Blessed is he (Vlad, Megs and the Mods), who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak (us tPFers) through the valley of darkness (retail shopping for handbags), for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children (all the people who unknowingly bought fakes before finding tPF). And I will strike down upon thee (all the spammers) with great vengeance and furious anger (block their IP addresses), those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers (all those who sell fakes to tpfers) , and you will know my name is The Lord (aka Vlad), when I lay my vengeance upon thee (thou art so faking banned!).

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish, and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is The Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

^ haven't watched Pulp fiction in ages - that just reminded me. (and yes I know that it is the bible).