If you could have coffee with anyone on TPF...

graceful

O.G.
May 19, 2006
New Orleans
www.myspace.com
Dear God! You need to give me plenty of time to lose weight beforehand! I love Vegas, if I go w/out my family then I won't have to go to M&M World w/ my kids for the upteenth time! I should warn you that I can drink all of you under the table...it's a gift actually:rolleyes:I have a hollow leg.

Whoa Karen....I hear a challenge!!! Remember I live in New Orleans. We know how to drink!!!! lol! ;)

A bbq would also be a ton of fun. Are you ready to have us all over to your HOUSE?

Wild Orchid

Feb 23, 2007
Wi
I would have to say...twinkle.tink, john, lvbabydoll, LAltiero85, Merika, Ethan's Mommy, and twiggers. I say we do some bar dancing too. Coyote ugly style! :nuts:

And Vegas sounds awesome! I need a vacation! Let's do it!

Bubble Girl

May 29, 2007
I think I must be about the newest person around, but the advice and support available on here means that I will get to Vegas for sure as there's many of you I'd already very much like to meet and have a drink and a laugh with!!!! I think it would be a blast!!! So will it really happen??? Someone name a date and let's do it!!!

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Oh so many people here......I´m lucky to have met Sweetlove, Icechick and Annanas IRL but there are many tPFers here that I´d like to meet I can make an attempt at giving names, it´s prob the ones that have posted here a lot.
-Megs and Vlad, you already sort of take us with you on your trips and that´s good. I hope to have to drag thousands of tPFers doesn´t affect too much your romantic trips !
-The Mods !! Prada, Selena, Cristina, Swanky, John !!
-ShimmaPuff, love reading your posts
-Lamiastella, I was so touched by the story of giving birth
-Veronika, I don´t know you just seem to rock !
-Syntagma, you´re fun but not here anymore ?
-Charles, love the man on board -your first posts made me cringe but also smile- you are shaking things
-Bagnshoo, she has a cool club here
-Anotheremptysky
-Frozen Alaska , your culture fascinates me
-LVBabyDoll, your LV collection and knowledge.....
-bubbleliciousis, I recognize myself in some of your posts
-TravelBug
-BeeBee
-KittieLaRoche , same taste in music
and danish and french PFers, who are so sweet.
Now I want to meet you !

Purse Convention, yeah !! we would all have to wear a necklace with our screen name !! : How about chosing an easier place to commute to from all over the world ?
Like NEW YORK ?? Direct flights from most places (thinking Europe and Asia here). More affordable fares. I´d definitely book my holidays around it.
And definitely more than coffee ! Party time !!

shushopn

I Feel Pretty!
O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Long Island, NY
I warn you Gracie, I've been a lush all my life and I'm way older then you:P

My backyard can hold some of you and if you spill over to the neighbors yard, what do I care? Mike can cook like no one's business! His Cosmos are beyond fab! Come on over!

Dear God! You need to give me plenty of time to lose weight beforehand! I love Vegas, if I go w/out my family then I won't have to go to M&M World w/ my kids for the upteenth time! I should warn you that I can drink all of you under the table...it's a gift actually:rolleyes:I have a hollow leg.

Whoa Karen....I hear a challenge!!! Remember I live in New Orleans. We know how to drink!!!! lol! ;)

A bbq would also be a ton of fun. Are you ready to have us all over to your HOUSE?

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
Aw thanks Couture_Girl, LuvLVRN25 and mellecyn! :shame:

Anyway, I'd love to meet so many people from here, I'm not naming names either! I've made so many friends here in my 1+ year here that I can't even begin to count.
Though John 5 needs to join in here so he can show us all how to do the Squat and Thrust. :lol:

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Thanks LVRN!!!! You're close by too (only a short dirve to Chi-Town)!

There are soooooo many people I'd love to meet!!!!! I talk so much over PMs with people, especially doing the RAOK....I always wonder what they're like IRL!!

We should seriously do a Vegas trip.....but not during the middle of the week....some have kids in school or are in school, etc.
I have comps at Caesars, Paris, Flamingo & Wynn...I'm game!!!!