If there was a emergency or a fire and you could only save one or two bags...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Granted my husband and kids are safe, and fact pak is secure, I would grab whatever purse has all my stuff (cc, ID etc) and whatever bag is in proximity usually my 2 Abbeys. But Next to my closet is a window time permitting I could probably toss a good number of bags out and follow with little time wasted. If not *shrugs* they can be replaced.

2. Man, this is tough. I'd have to say my teal francine and my XL HS satchel and my LV Alma. I'm starting to think I should store my valuables in the bags so I have a reason to grab my bags and not seem totally crazy, lol.

3. I laughed at this queston. Read it to my husband. He said " Sh** I'd have the kids and your LV's by the time you stopped panicing,lol. So since he would do all that I would grab my jade Hailey because I havent even got to carry her yet and she is beautiful.