If there was a emergency or a fire and you could only save one or two bags...

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
...which one would you grab and run?

I'm asking myself to evaluate which bag I love most, and as I can't seem to decide which bag I like most- in this scenario I seem to right away grab my black brooke and my poppy violet hobo...

...what would be your first choice?

Oct 15, 2009
omg when i first read the title i can't lie i was laughing lol, i don't know if i would be thinking about my bags if there was a fire :P god forbid...

but my bag that i love the most that would go with me and our family in any situation, would be my Kristin tote, i can threw in some important documents and important things that we would need quickly lol i can't even imagine this right now sorry :smile:

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
of course, this is just a "bag" question. I understand that you'd go for actual things of value, so would i, but I mean, if you already got everything of value, and the only thing left is the bags, which one? sorry about the confusion. i just mean, when you really really have to choose just one or two, which one would that be?

Doglover1610

Island Girl
O.G.
Nov 5, 2009
On a beach in the Tropics
LOL love this! Well thank my lucky stars I have all my Coach stuff (3 bags, 3 wristlets, 3 scarves, 9 fobs) in a dustbag so I can grab the dustbag and RUN LIKE HELL!

.....Ooh crap my wallet, coin purse and pencil case are in my school bag.....*reverses*

ashnickers

Dec 6, 2009
I would shove as many accessories/wallets in my Large Chocolate Signature Zoe and run out the door ... I'd try and save my Textured Metallic Claire also and shove a couple more bags in her ;)

BlackApple

Coached Out
O.G.
Mar 16, 2009
Boston bred/ Houston Texas
It would me my old standby coach leather backpack from like 97. That bag has been through hell and back and I still love it. My second would be my new black patent peyton. I am in love with that bag.

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
my plum cambridge and my petrol lindsay. I guess those are the two latest bags I've gotten, I wonder why I like the latest and greatest bags the best? lol

Apr 27, 2009
Realistically it would be whichever bag has my stuff in it that day. If it was a fire evac I might end up with my huge Hampton's tote as well, just because it holds a lot.

mlsephoralover

Coach & LV excite me
O.G.
Aug 31, 2009
My Maggie and my Sabrina. I am terrified of this though...I have a TON of pictures...I would DIE to lose any of them!!