If there was a emergency or a fire and you could only save one or two bags...

Wow - some years back my house was robbed (my hubby was DEA at the time and we think he was followed) anyway, he called to phone me that we were robbed and the first thing I asked was "did they take my coach bags"!!!! Lucky they did not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would grab my 10 year old large red duffle and then my brand new Mahogany Brooke.. (and as many others as I could since my closet is right next to the window I'd be jumping out of;))

Madeline and Tribeca. Those are my favorites, and the most expensive to replace. Luckily, I keep most of my small accessories in a box so I could grab that too.

I'd probably grab my gray patent peyton, teal Francine, and as many Sabrinas as I could, and run like crazy! :amuse: Assuming I aleady had my husband, cameras (with photocards) and jewelry in hand. I think our documents are kept in some kind of fire-proof safe (?)

After getting my kids out safely, I'd put my important paper's and photo's in my Patent spotlight (2 of 3 of the wristlet's I own are in it), and grab my 1 and only Sabrina and be gone!!!!!!!Now I'am rethinking a plan...Everyone should be prepared for Real situation's like this..Thanks for asking this question! Today I will be putting my Coach in 1 area along with my packed important papers & Photo's....Thank God we live on one level, windows come in handy, just toss everything out!!!!

Last edited:
I'd have to go for my Gigi and Madison Shoulder bag. They are sitting almost next to each other on the shelf, so I guess it'd be easy enough to find them (and the Julianne in between).

Ok this is the hardest question ever.. My instint would be grab as many as I can and hope that I get the most loved but I would have to go with the top 5 because I can not pick just one..

Maggie - Saffron
Sabrina - Expresso Studded
Sabrina - Linen
Luci - Whiskey
Maggie- Copper

Last year a member on here had his apt catch on fire. He ran back in to grab the TV and his guinea pig and ran out but when he ran bag in to grab his collection, it was too late :0(

That was me!

Hypothetically you think you have enough time to grab a whole bunch of stuff, but fires just take over so quickly.

HOWEVER, if I had super bad Karma and it were to happend again... I'd grab my Hamptons tote, Michael Kors, XL Lily, and Signature Stripe Carryon.