Identify this YSL

Hiya!
I was wondering if any of you knew what type of YSL bag this is on the saks fifth avenue website??
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524446199954&FOLDER<>folder_id=282574492711751&ASSORTMENT<>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1227364688537&ev19=1:22
Thanks in advance!:smile:

Hello All, and Happy New Year! I purchased this 2003 YSL last year at a thrift shop for $150.00. The tag reads simply 'Sac'. Does anyone know the actual name of this style. The leather is thick and luscious and the hardware is quite heavy. It's lined in chocolate satin. The combination of all the materials is quite unique. I really enjoy carrying it. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• YSL Sac 3.JPG
    YSL Sac 3.JPG
    191.4 KB · Views: 67
  • YSL Sac 2.JPG
    YSL Sac 2.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 63
  • YSL Sac 5.JPG
    YSL Sac 5.JPG
    183.3 KB · Views: 65
  • YSL Sac 1.JPG
    YSL Sac 1.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 91
I have a red bag that I belive is from the same collection. The clasp that is on the front of your bag is on the sides of mine holding the shoulder strap to the bag. I only know the year my bag was made, there was no official name on the tag. It is also an 03. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Hello there!!

I usually hang out at the coach forum, but thought I'd wander over here to see if anyone could help me out.

My little brother's 21st birthday is coming up, and while in Japan, he came across a certain YSL wallet that he fell in love with, which he described as having the 'softest leather he'd ever felt'. I've never seen the wallet myself, so I'm at a loss of what this wallet is or where to find it!

I don't believe YSL is stocked much.. or at all, in Australia, and I don't want him to know that I'm looking for it for his birthday, so would any of you be able to tell me which mens wallet is made of really soft and smooth leather?

I know it's a ridiculous question, as I'm sure ALL their wallets are made of gorgeous leather! But since I'm at such a loss for what to do, I really didn't know who else I could ask!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I really want to surprise him with a great present!!

TIA!!

YSL has great buffalo leather in men's wallets, but it would be of much help if your brother could describe the wallet itself. Did it have a coin section? Was is square? To fold? To zip?...

So I finally managed to get some info out of him without realising that I was looking for this wallet in particular for his birthday (sorry for the hugge delay!).

I THINK the one he wants has a 'Y' on the front of it- there's one kind of like that on the website actually! I would like to ask for opinions on how soft this leather is as compared to any other wallets that YSL may stock though. Are there any others out there which have coin compartments as well as all the card compartments? Are there any with clear ID windows at all?

If it is the one on the website... does this wallet ever go on sale?

Sorry for all the questions!! Hopefully someone can find the time to help me.. :smile:

Hi I'm really curious about this bag, can you guys identify it. thanks

21l501e.jpg

:yahoo:

thanks again, and much love...