Identify this YSL

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i just purchased this bag and im not sure of the specific name of the color.... all i know is that it is tdf gorgeous

Attached Files:

2. did you check reference library for YSL ?

3. In late August my wife saw a black YSL bag at a Nordstroms in Sacramento, CA. It cost about $1450. I went back this weekend and it was no longer there so I'm trying to figure out if anyone know the name of this bag. It was a slouchy bag that you could wear under your shoulder. The handle and the bag itself were one piece - as opposed to a handle attached to a bag with hardware.

After doing some research on the internet, it somewhat reminds me of the Bottega Veneta "INTRECCIATO" bags as shown below:

Has anyone seen a bag that looks like this from YSL? If so, what is the name?

Attached Files:

4. Perhaps it was the Multy hobo, a new bag that YSL just came out with for fall? It has some hardware but its minimal. It is being featured in the fall ad campaign.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The other hobo that YSL currently has on the market is the Roady. It has a bit more visible hardware though.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Thank you. When I looked at their website, that was my guess for which bag it was, but somehow I think it was a different bag. However, I do remember that it had a the little understated Y leather tag as in the picture you showed.

I'm starting to wonder if I was imagining it or if it was a bag from a different brand.

6. Hi everyone, I'm looking for a YSL bag which I don't know the name and don't see it on YSL website. It's a crossbody bag look like in this pic. I'm not sure if it's the same one as I saw today. Does anyone have more clearer pic of the bag and know the name of it? Thank you so so much

Attached Files:

7. photos which made me :faint: and I knew I HAD to have it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Does YSL still make this bag? Or discontinue already? I never see it in store before

9. I believe that it is discontinued. That is one great bag !

10. ohh, sadddd :crybaby:

11. [​IMG]

first time getting a downtown bag...

I wanted to order the pink downtown but it turned out to be really dark and more red than pink..

anyone knows the name of the color?

[​IMG]

also I received this pic from the SA at the outlet..
    wondering if they are the same ones or not....

please help ...! =D

12. aaaaah, amazing colour, do you like it ? Sorry, I don't know the name

13. haha I kinda like it.. but I wanted the pink/mauve in the 2nd picture....

anyone has seen the light pink one (2nd pic) in person?? does it look as dark as the first one too?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice