I tried the olive oil and now...

Well for what its worth, the last I read from the girl who made this post is that her handles are looking much better. So there hasnt been any damage or anything. WHEW! Thats good to hear.

lulilu said:
I read the original thread Livin, and you indeed advocated the use of olive oil and never limited it to used bags -- and you also claim to be an expert re LV. Now, you act suprised that someone took your advice and are trying to avoid responsibility for this possible destruction of a 1700 bag???!!!

I was shocked at the initial suggestion by you, and shocked that some 14 year old was also giving advice on how to care for an LV. Never in my wildest dreams did I suspect someone would actually try it. Especially when others quite properly questioned the wisdom of it.

Liven, you are reckless. And you should stop giving advice to novices who don't know any better.

first, im not mad or anything i just wanna ask you a question! :amuse:
why would i not know how to care for an lv, is it because you think that being 14 you lack the knowledge? well i beg to differ. my mother buys lv like its her job. By the age of 10, i knew what patina was. my mom lets her bags naturally patina but i sped my up! :roflmfao:
also, i have like 4 bags, one of which was a gift and the other 3 i worked my ass off to buy. i may be the youngest one on this board but i bet you im dont the dumbest :flowers:

Age has everything to do with it. With age, we carry our bags and see how they react to certain things, how they last, what they do over time. We do not take others words at face value. We live the experience with our bags. That is how we know, from years of experience.

If you are 14 you may have some knowledge, but it cannot compare to someone who is older and has that knowledge first hand, from using the same LV bag for several years. Theres something to be said for that.

The self proclaimed guru knows little to nothing about LV. I have read that guide, and it is written as if a child authored it. The writing skills and grammar are lacking, but this is why it appeals to young girls, and why they defend it. The information is quite rudimentary. She has only been buying or carrying LV for a year now. Take it for what it's worth.

Maybe to some it seems as if people are ganging up on her, trying to make trouble and cast stones where they do not belong. Believe me when I say we know of what we speak.

LIVINLUXURIOUSLY has an awesome guide she sells on Ebay. Period. You are all just jelly!! I bought it and I recommend everyone who asks me questions about LV. Maybe she's a genious. Who knows.

babylauren, should i say this on the boards, maybe not....why are you being such a freaking xxxxx to everyone.

please tell me how a 14 year old whose been carrying a bag for 1 year can have less knowledge of a bag than a 45 year old carrying it for 10 years? please tell me how i can lack the knowledge?

no name calling please

By the way babylauren, get your facts straight. I BOUGHT an LV bag from LIVINGLUXURIOUSLY 2 years ago. Liars. All of you.

BBB girls are at it again. This is so getting OLD!!!

And by the way Phatfarm, we all see through you cute pun. From what I heard, your leader can be the spokesperson for PHATFARMS.

Like Vlad said before, take this bb crap to your own board.

chloelover said:
LIVINLUXURIOUSLY has an awesome guide she sells on Ebay. Period. You are all just jelly!! I bought it and I recommend everyone who asks me questions about LV. Maybe she's a genious. Who knows.

jelly=food=makes phatfarm hungry:amazed:

genious=genius

I don't know this lv ebay livin person but maybe we can share food tips

Bunnytimesfour said:
Sophia_lv1992 I am 51, I have loved LV for 30 years, I WORKED at LV are you saying that you know as much as me? I think not!

working at lv is a different story. you hafta have knowledge of lv to work there. i hate it when people give me a *****y attitude, of course you'll know more than me you worked at lv. :rolleyes:

this is exactly why Im starting to hate this place...its alllll about who is a liar or a scammer...etc...livin lux has taken A LOT OF xxxx...good god..young or old...we should all respect each other.

You girls are really sad. This gets you all excited. How very sad.

Bad apples. Picking on people you dont even know. By the way, I speak 3 languages and English isnt my first.