I recieved a Rock Me in Petrol Glossy

How this bag looks today..and a pic with a pillow stuffed inside or else it wouldn't hold up..from my mobile phone..the little criminals found my new camera..sigh..

Attachments

• 28012010(005).jpg
    28012010(005).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 28012010(006)-1.jpg
    28012010(006)-1.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 78
Petrol glossy does turn into a puddle..

here's my LM with minimal use (it's empty and only a bit puddly)
DSC03181.jpg

and here it is after lots of use: (It won't even stand up, I had to stuff it with tissue.... :tup:)

DSC_3326.jpg

So, Bonnie, your petrol glossy RM is the regular or midi size? I thought the midi was the one with the chain and the regular had some kind of hook thing on it. I was thinking of this bag in cream, but it sure is beautiful in petrol. And what with all your dogs, I know exactly what you mean when you describe your bags' lives. If you say the petrol glossy stands up to canine chaos, I believe you!

moonfancy..I think my bag was one of the first to be produced at all, and the chain was used by mistake. This is the large one..and the Petrol glossy can take it all, believe me!
I can sometimes get irritated that it takes sooo looong to get all smoochy, so I give it a massage while standing in line at the supermarket, but it is a stubborn leather, and will yield in its own time!

This bag will look good in any leather..it has nice clean lines, and how soon it'll puddle is depending on the choice of leather.

I can sometimes get irritated that it takes sooo looong to get all smoochy, so I give it a massage while standing in line at the supermarket, but it is a stubborn leather, and will yield in its own time!

Irritated as you may become, it's the stubborness of that leather that makes it so lasting! I have a glossy sand WTM, and it, too, was stiff. It's very soft now, though. Folds over on itself with such graceful femininity that I think it looks like a ballerina.

Irritated as you may become, it's the stubborness of that leather that makes it so lasting! I have a glossy sand WTM, and it, too, was stiff. It's very soft now, though. Folds over on itself with such graceful femininity that I think it looks like a ballerina.

I'm also waiting till this one fold over..but gracefully??..I think it'll be more of a 'clonk'..lol..but of all my glossy leathers..this is the hardiest for sure!!!

I think the Sand real cute, and I actually asked Jackie a couple of weeks ago if there was enough for a LMM :smile: